5

CAPTURE THE FLAG

"What's capture the flag?" James asked, completely curious about what it was even if the meaning is very direct

"It's a game where campers are separated into two teams and given a 'flag' which is according to which team is leading. Then, teams have to fight each other to 'capture' the opponent's flag and carry it across the border. Once the person cross, it's game over," Annabeth explained.

Many were curious about this game, it was completely different from their national game--Quidditch or any muggle sports they've seen.

For the next few days, (Name) had been approved by Chiron to observe and train Percy. In the morning, Percy took Ancient Greek lessons from both Annabeth and her. Ancient Greek had been proven to be easy to him understand better than English at least.

The rest of the day, (Name) watched over Percy rotating through outdoor activities, looking for something he was good at. Chiron tried to teach him archery, but they found out pretty quick that he wasn't any good with a bow and arrow. Chiron didn't complain, even when he had to de-snag a stray arrow out of his tail.

Percy winced at the first time he tried archery and it was an utterly huge failure. He still sucks at archery at this point no matter how hard he tries.

Foot racing? Forget about it. The wood nymphs instructors basically left Percy in the dust. In his defense, he hadn't been running for his life to escape gods who fancied him like they had. It was pretty humiliating to be slower than a tree.

Wrestling? Please. Clarisse literally pulverized Percy instantly each time he got on the mat. (Name) became slightly more protective of him, and decided that she would take over the lessons and becoming his personal instructor.

"Oooo~" Theodore and Blaise dragged out and wiggled their brows at the demiwitch, making her roll her eyes in annoyance.

The only thing Percy was phenomenal at was canoeing, and that wasn't the kind of heroic skill people expected to see from a kid who had beaten the Minotaur.

.

.

.

.

Thursday, Morning--- Location: Arena

(Name) was seen sitting in the middle of the arena, her armor worn as she wrote a letter with her headphones on. Zuzu was sitting next to her, cuddling onto her side with his eyes closed along with Una who was sitting by his feet. Earlier, the girl had reminded Percy to arrive at least half an hour early to train before the other members of cabin eleven came for their official training session.