19

ARAGOG

[A/N: Just to make it clear here, in the previous chapter I forgot to mention that Hermione was the only one who talked to her when she practically ignored both Ron and Harry for 2 years

[A/N: Just to make it clear here, in the previous chapter I forgot to mention that Hermione was the only one who talked to her when she practically ignored both Ron and Harry for 2 years. The relationship between Hermione and (Name) was a bit complicated, but the former realized she was wrong and that's why she was closer to (Name). Don't get me wrong here, even if Hermione followed the actions that the boys did, she hadn't voiced out her thoughts yet and (Name) had already blew out on them. Anyways, lets continue this chapter~]

"Aragog? Oh, no," Annabeth grumbled, sinking into her seat with worry.

"At least you're not seeing a real life one, Ann," (Name) reassured her best friend.

"Yeah, I know, but still," the blonde pouted at her friend as Harry patted her head with his other arm slung around her back to comfort her.

The screen changed to show the Herbology class, which was very subdued; there were now two missing from their number, Justin and Hermione. Professor Sprout set them all to work pruning the Abyssinian Shrivel-figs.

Harry went to tip an armful of withered stalks onto the compost heap and found himself face to face with Ernie Macmillan.

"Ugh, him again?" Annabeth sneered at the screen with a few others who were annoyed by his attitude.

Ernie took a deep breath and said, very formally, "I just want to say, Harry, that I'm sorry I ever suspected you. I know you'd never attack Hermione Granger, and I apologize for all the stuff I said. We're all in the same boat now, and, well –" He held out a pudgy hand, and Harry shook it.

"That Draco Malfoy character," said Ernie, breaking off dead twigs, "he seems very pleased about all this, doesn't he? D'you know, I think he might be Slytherin's heir."

"He doesn't learn, does he?" Percy frowned.

"I thought he was shallow, but not that shallow," Grover made a face at the boy on the screen.

"That's clever of you," said Ron, who didn't seem to have forgiven Ernie as readily as Harry. (Name) had clenched her jaw and rolled her eyes at Ernie, getting annoyed as the moment passed.

"Forgiveness is a virtue," a Hufflepuff said, but shrank into their seat when glares were sent their way.

"And not everyone deserves forgiveness unless they work their ass off to earn it," (Name) butted in.

"Like we did," the Golden trio said in unison.

"What did you three do to her?" Sirius looked at the three of them who flinched slightly when people were looking with curiosity, especially the Blacks, the Weasley couple and the Potters.

"You'll have to see in the next few books, mostly towards Ron and Harry," Hermione explained, looking devastated at (Name) who nodded. "Since I know that she wouldn't have done whatever they blame her for doing. I just didn't have the time to tell them that they were in the wrong."