We Met Again....

"Samaira!!! Let's go everyone is waiting" Ayesha my cousin yelled from downstairs "almost done" I replied back.

It's the wedding of one of our other cousins and right now we both are extremely late...

"Do you think we're gonna see some handsome hunks today?" She nudged "I don't know bro now-a-days muslim guys are all about being a stupid dumbass" I laughed.

After reaching the venue all we can see are those fat aunties with 2 kilo makeup and some wanna be brides. "Samaira...samaira" mom called out my name while standing with her other friends "all the best bro" Ayesha giggled and I just rolled my eyes and walked towards mom.

"This is my daughter Samaira Ali" mom proudly patted my shoulder with a beautiful smile on her face but I know where is this thing going "hello" I shyly greeted everyone. "Well coincidentally my son is also here he just came back from Canada 1 week ago" that lady who was looking the most decent one spoke while looking at some other direction probably looking for her son "Amma what's going on" I whispered to my mom "shhh be quiet" she shushed me up.

"I-" That same aunty cuts of my words "meet my only son Ruhan khan" my eyes directly darted towards her after hearing the name "Hello beautiful ladies" My heart skipped a beat after hearing that voice "oh what a handsome guy" mom smiled and finally I looked at that person who was already looking at me with the same expressions "She is Samaira my daughter" mom tapped on my shoulder which brings me back to reality "huh...ha h-hello" I nervously said "Hello Samaira" My heart melted when he calls my name again after 4 years.

We met again but now as strangers....

"Samaira...samaira" mom again nudge me but this time a little hard "yeah" i nervously replied "You both should talk with each other you know to become friends right" His mom pushed both of us to move away from them "sure maa we can be friends at least" He smiled at her and gestured me to walk with him.

After walking away from our moms we stopped near the corner of the tree "so..hello samaira how are you" He casually asked which was making me confuse a little "Am g-good and y-You" This always happens with me whenever i get nervous around anyone"Why so nervous Miss Ali?" He started laughing and now it was getting out of my hand.

"Ruhan...i-" "Looks like you are well and fine after our breakup huh?" His words felt like a sharp knife which was digging a hole in my heart "Ruhan..." i tried speaking but suddenly he started laughing "You know what samaira that was not your fault i mean it's been 4 damn years ago when i had nothing that's why you cheated on me but now looks like the destiny want us to see each other again" His taunts were valid not but fully valid on me.

"Look Mr Ruhan Wahid Khan it's ok to be angry on something but only when you know the whole thing so just stop with these stupid accusations on me" i spat "Accusation huh? Right what we can expect from a cheater like you and-" His words halted when i slapped him right on his face "I SAID ENOUGH" My hands and my heart both were shaking with hurt.

I walked away from him and directly went towards my mom "Amma am not feeling well. I am going to take a rest in the guest rooms here ok "I left without waiting for her reply. I was about to enter their reception area just then I heard Ayesha calling my name from afar "ahh shit" i totally forgot about her "Yoo Sam what's wrong? Aunt told me you were crying and just left the venue to take a rest? What's wrong?" The worriedness in her eyes was making me feel guilty for not informing her.

"N-nothing i just need to rest you go on with the function" i said while controlling my tears and turned around to reception table "Can i get a room for one-" " Two people...we are the guest of Arin and Ian's wedding" Ayesha spoke "Hey you don't need to do that" i insisted "YoU dOn't nEeD To Do tHAt chall ab" she literally pushed me to walk further towards the lift area.