Flashback...

"Ziyan"  I whispered while walking down "oh samaira" mom awkwardly smiled at me and just then he also looked into my direction with a beautiful smile on his face "Samaira…broo" he got up so fast and walked towards me "it's been years since we met" with that he was about to hug me but I backed up "Ziyan what are you doing here" I approached him with not so real smile.

"Well I just moved in here and the previous owner mentioned you guys so I came to say hi" he said while doing his usal habit of wiggling his eyebrows "That mean…" " yes am your new neighbour Ziyan Raza" he turn around to look at Amma "and maa I really really missed your chai can I have some please" he pleased "sure beta sir down and catch up samaira I'll be back" Amma left us alone.

"Well how have you been sami" he said sitting comfortably in the sofa "pretty good till 3 weeks ago" I mumbled to myself "did you said something" he again ask "oh no .I mean am pretty good tell me how are you" I asked "well mee too and-" the doorbell stopped his sentence in middle.

Without saying anything I got up and started walking towards the door. "Coming" I yelled before opening the door "surprise!!!" Ashy exclaimed "Ash…." I nervously replied to her "not happy after seeing me" she walked past me "No no no don't come inside wait" I held her wrist "why is there any bomb inside?" She freed herself "yes a huge bomb don't go" I ran to her "why are you acting like there is an actual bo-" she stopped on her tracks after looking at the person right infront of her.

"Shett" I was late "YOU!!!!" She yelled "YOU" His reaction was equally same "what the duck are you doing here" she annouedly yelled at him "same goes to you" he said while rolling his sleeves "it's my cousin's house I can come wherever I want and who tf are you to ask me that ha?" She was about to throw her hands on him "yo guys am here stop fighting" I tried coming in between.

"You better not come in between stay out of it" she literally pushed me away "am her new neighbour" he annoyingly replied to her "oh yeah I guess you have introduced yourself now leave" she said while pointing towards the main door "you are no one to order me that" he replied "aha you wanna see what I can do Mister relationship breaker" she angrily spat and that's when his eyes widen "don't you dare to say that again" Anger is clearly visible on his face "or what… you gonna make misunderstandings between me and her just like you did with her and ruhan ha?" That's when his angry face changed into something unexplainable expression and he just gave her a death glare while walking out of my house.

"Ash… you shou-" WHAT THE HELL HE WAS DOING HERE AND YOU LET HIM COME INSIDE?" She angrily cuts me off "i-" "where is Ziyan? Oh Ashu beta when did you came?" This time mom cuts my words off "Khala what was he doing here" she tried asking Amma "I don't know beta he just rang the doorbell and directly came inside and you know na guests should not go with empty stomach so I let him ins-"  "but khala wh-" "Amma we are going in my room right let's go" I literally dragged her out from there.

"What is wrong ashy you can't just say that to Amma what if she-" "what if she what??? It's been 4 freaking years tell her at least about that baste₹d" her face her eyes only showing hate just by mentioning his presence "Ash firstly take a deep breath… relax …" I said while massaging her shoulders to calm her down a little and it worked on her like always.

"Samaira…I-" she suddenly choked on her words and that's where I realised that she is crying "oh my ashy whats wrong why are you-" "I don't know bro…I don't know….you guys were the comfort couple for me that time but everything ruined just because of ziyan Aaj my head hurts" she layed down on my bed "arey…it's fine you relax first we'll talk about this later ok" I said while slowly massaging her head.

Eventually she fell asleep after like 20 minutes of blabbering how she missed old days and her old friendships an all "She's so precious" I thought while wiping the last tear from my eyes.