Meri Jaan

"i... who said that i had girlfriends? haha" i awkwardly chuckled "Ruhan...i know i heard it right now tell me" she sounded so serious that i literally starts to sweat "I..." i just helplessly looked at Ziyan and he just ignored my presence and started looking here and there "well i used to have girl friends samaira i didn't dated anyone trust me" i said and she just hummed "why did you called me?" she asked "i...am it was a mistake" i said "yeah...a mistake... anyways i'll hang up now bye" and i can tell she juts smacked her phone on the floor.

"Bhai.. are you" "No she's mad at me" i sigh "So you did had girlfriends?" ziyan narrowed his eyes on me "No not like that they were just friends but now samaira thinks i had girlfriends aaahhh its all because of you" i lightly hit his shoulder.

She is not picking up my calls now and i somehow knows why she is angry "What should i do now ughhh" i groaned and just then my phone starts to ring and without looking at the caller i picked it up thinking its samaira "Hello listen Meri Jaan am sorry its not something like-" "Bro at least check the name before answering the call eeww i got goosebumps" Ayesha said through the call "Oh..am sorry but Ayesha are you with Samaira? tell her to call me back or at least give her your phone i-" "Bhai bhai take a deep breath..." she is not with me but i called to ask you about her" she said "Ammhmm" i just huffed and sat down on my seat.

"Why she is so grumpy since the morning i told you to talk with her but maine ladne nahi bola tha ek dusre se" she sigh "No its not like that actually..." i told her everything "Ughh its all because of that Gora pakora" she hissed "What? gora?" she still made me laugh in this serious situation "Anyways i'll deal with that dumbass you focus on your Jaan" she giggled and i just shyly nodded "Tell me what should i do now" i pleaded.

"See she is at home only but we are going out in the evening including everyone except her so this is your chance to shine and the plan is..." she explained what i can do to win her back "Trust me you are the bestest sister thanks Ash" i thanked her and she just giggled "now go and plan everything and now i'll go and deal with that Gora Pakora" she huffed.

"They both are just made for each other anyways Ruhan lets start" i cheered myself and started preparing everything according to our plan "Dekhte hai aap kab tak naraz rahogi hamse soon to be Mrs Khan".

Samaira's POV:

"I had girlfriends before but its not like that" he tried explaining "Ok now i'll hang up bye" i just threw my phone on the bed " He literally blamed me for having a boyfriend behind his back and now look at him ughh all mans are...Kutte" i groaned and just the ayesha also came "Yo whatsapp didi" she teased "His girlfriends counts" i yelled "Huh?" she was dumbfounded "What you mean? did jiju said something what happned?" she asked "GO AND ASK YOUR JIJU" i just threw that small pillow on her.

My whole day was just a mess just because of him but slowly i realize that its maybe his not fault to have girlfriends before because somehow we both were wrong at some point in our past but him having someone beside him for whom he smile he laughs he feels happy around is making me insane but i just tried shooing away these stupid thoughts from my mind "Sam we are going out for sometime you'll be ok right?" Ash asked and i again nodded "Ash" i called her "Yeah?" she turned back to me "Am sorry bro for you know earlier i-" "Ayy its fine i can understand and don't worry your mood will light up again" she winked at me and just left.

"What did she meant my that?" i thought but just shrugged it away. Now its me alone and i just don't know what should i do. Ruhan also stopped calling me "Maybe he got tired" i thought "Should i call him now?" i was just thinking about calling him and suddenly the door bell rings "Huh? its almost night who might be here at this hour" i slowly opened that door and all i can see is a huge bouquet of white and purple roses.

"Can i come in madam?" did i just hear ruhan's voice? "Huh?" i ask "Can i come in Ma'am?" His head pops up from the side or roses "Its little heavy you know" he chuckled "Oh yeah sure" i fully opened the door for him to enter. "Here" he handed me the bouquets " why ar-" "sshh let me" he shushed me away and gestured me to sit on the couch and he sat on the floor right in front of me "Ruhan..what are you doing get up" i panicked and tried holding his hand but he just softly smiled "Samaira..sit down and let me explain please" his soft gaze melted my heart and i did what he said.

"I know I've made mistakes in the past, but i want to make things right . These roses symbolize the depth of my love for you , a hundred purple roses for the richness of our bond and a hundred or white roses for the purity of my intentions. will you please give me another chance to prove my love for you? will you please accept me again just like you did years ago? i know after whatever happened we never got a chance to talk with each other but now let me clear everything so we can start everything again between us".

"Samaira, "I need you to know that you're the only one I've ever loved. There's never been anyone else for me, and there never will be". My heart fluttered at his words, feeling the weight of his honesty washing over me. "But what about t-?" Ruhan shook his head, reaching out to gently cup my face in his hands. "I've never felt for anyone the way I feel for you, Samaira. You're my everything." Tears of relief welled up in my eyes as i listened to his heartfelt confession. In that moment, i knew without a doubt that his love was real, unbreakable, and worth fighting for. With a tender smile, I leaned into his embrace, knowing that i am exactly where i should belonged - in his arms, forever and always.

"now you are not mad at me anymore right?" he asked "Ammhm but still you don't need to do all of these" i said while admiring the flowers in my hand "All these flowers are just a mere reason for me to see you smile i can do everything just to see you smile like this" He winked which did something inside me "ok you are being cheesy now" i huffed "Wait..wait a minute how did you knew that i will be alone this time?" a sudden realization hit me "Ash told me" he leaned on the other side of the sofa to rest his head in the corner "Oh i see.. so wait she told you to do this right?" i again realize that he doesn't know that i like purple and white roses.

His forehead starts to sweat again "Huh? t-this..i-" he starts to get nervous. "HAH! I KNEW IT" i huffed "B-but sam its not like this i was about to talk with you and she just helped me with a plan" he nervously said while scratching the back of his neck "Yeah right.. Vahi to mai sochu how can a anti romantic person like you can do all this alone" i chuckled.

Just then he suddenly leaned into my side "You don't know what kind of person i become when i am with you Meri Jaan so just wait for a bit and I'll show you what i can do for you by my own" he said while toughing that small strand of hair behind my ear "Getting shy? aren't we?" he just smirked and backed away again.

"Huh s-shy who huh am not shy ok" i somehow managed to let these words out from my mouth "I see" his deep chuckle again made my heart go crazy "A-anyways now you should go its time for them to come back" i slightly pushed him and he suddenly held my wrist and pulled me more close to him "Abhi to ja raha hu lekin vapas zaroor aaunga yahi hath pakad kar apne sath le jaane" he winked at me and got up from his seat "I'll go now see you soon butterfly " he just walked away leaving me flustered "what in the hell just happened?" i mumble still seating on the sofa and he just left.