Butterfly...

After the class we both directly went to our home because it was almost 10pm when the class and everything ended. "Uff what a day what a life" with a deep sigh I directly fell asleep without changing or bathing.

"Sam….samiii…..uth Jaa we are late for the class" someone was continuously tapping on my head "aaah 2 minutes" with a low mumble I pushed that person away "this bitch…SAMAIRA ALI UTH JAA RUHAN WILL THROW US OUT OF HIS CLASS" Ash literally shouted in my ear.

After our walking up session we both finally left for college "you could have just woke me up bro why shouting that much" I said while walking inside our class "yeah yeah sure" her sarcasm was clearly visible in her voice.

"Morning class" that annoyingly handsome creature interrupted us again "MoRnINg PrOfEsSoR" I just realise that only girls have attended this lecture I can barely see any guy "oh well pretty much packed we are huh" his heavenly blissful voice was totally opposite of what he actually is in person "of course sir we won't miss your lecture" Tara that pick me girl said in a very much flirty and dirty tone just like her character.

"Dekh so cringe bro" Ash nudge while showing the same amount of disgust as mine on her face "I know" I replied "oh nice by the way you can stop smiling and checking me out like that and please open your books" he just did not said that infront of everyone with the straightest face. He started teaching and everyone was pretty much packed up with the lecture except me.

My eyes and mind was only stuck at him it's like whenever I am trying to look at him I can find him already looking at me. We were Coincidentally catching eachother again and again. "Samaira book is on the table not on his face" Ash whispered in my ear "I know and I am only focusing on the lecture" I replied aggressively turning the pages "bro calm the fuxk down these are not ours ziyan gave us to copy it" she snatched away that book "ziyan? Oh yeah ziyan Raza" I almost said that loudly "Miss Ali any questions" Ruhan raised his right eyebrow while leaning on his table "oh no sir sorry" my face turned a bright shade of red due to embarrassment.

"Finally this sh!t ended ah" I said while cracking my neck a a little "well yeah pretty much boring it was oh by the way I clicked the photos of those notes from ziyan so…" Ash stopped in the middle of her statement"so…..oh no no am not going to bunk our next lecture" I shake my head "yaar chalna please those seniors are too handsome we'll just go and gave him his book that's it" she pleaded.

"Absolutely NOT wait till evening we will give those notes back when he will come to teach us" I said while getting up from my seat "Sumi….please for me" she started her manipulation by showing her puppy eyes "ugh fine after that we'll go to Library and-" "let's gooo" she didn't even let me complete my sentence.

"Woah ... .are we really in our college or is this some kind of modelling school" Ash whispered while walking beside me with a straight face "I know right too much khubsurti here I wish our classmates were like our seniors"I replied with also a straight face. We both were too much busy in simping over our senior guys that we didn't notice ziyan coming towards us only.

"Oh hey girls" hie approached "oh hey ziyan" I replied with a genuine smile but that man clearly ignored my greeting and he bend down a little to look at Ash because she is little short "Hi" the change in his voice was clearly visible here "h-hi" did Ash just stuttered damn "what brings you here" he asked still looking into her eyes "w-we i-i b-book" she started her gibberish "oh well we are done with the notes so here" I replied while giving him his book.

"Oh the notes" his voice is showing a little disappointment"yeah the notes" I suspiciously said while looking at Ash and him "look who we got here" someone slightly hit on my head "Samaira Ali" Ruhan said while putting his hands on ziyan's shoulder "you know her" ziyan asked "amhm kafi ache se" he replied with a shy smile "what are you doing here" I annoyingly asked "same question for you also" he replied.