New Beginning?

Hello Readers...

I am sorry for being soo much inactive here but here I am with part 5 to part 8 in ONE PAGE😉

Let me know your opinions on this one and are you ready for the next chapters???

_______________________________________

"The hell was that?" Everything happened so fast that I didn't realise when he became funny or serious "anyways" that I also went towards my home. "Amma….maaa…..mom ... .ammi" I called out just right after entering "ammi…where are you?" I again yelled a little loud still got no response "amm-" "you are early today" mom said coming out from her room "Amma I was calling you since 5 minutes" I sigh "I was listening to a video beta didn't heard you" she smiled 

"I was not expecting you to come early today" she said walking towards the kitchen "actually I won't continue with extra class ashy will go only I will study…at home" I lied but it's fine kabhi kabhi chalta hai "hmm ok" she didn't investigate further which is good.

After eating some light snacks I freshen up and it's exactly 9pm now but no sight of him coming oine "should I call him?" I thought and just then my phone started ringing "naam lo or hazir" I mumbled while picking up the call "oh looks like you were waiting for my call hmm" he speak through the video call "obviously I was waiting for your call because you are going to TECH ME " I specially put little pressure on teach word.

"Yes yes of course ma'am…mind opening your books'' he straightened his posture "sure gimme a minute" I said while adjusting my phone on the table so I can hold my books "don't" he said when I was about to make a messy bun "sorry?" I asked "don't tie your hair, you look pretty with your hairs open" his soft smile was clearly visible under his shy face "oh well thanks but we are not on a date Mr ruhan" his face was looking so done right now.

He started teaching me and everything was going smoothly and now it's been 2 hours that means 11 in the night "I think we should continue tomorrow please" I pleaded "it's only 2 chapters we have around 13 more" he said while checking the index of my book "I know but ruhan am tired" I pouted "say that again" he said "what?" I replied "my name" he approached "Ruhan?" I again replied "not like this, say it just like you did before" his eyes were showing some kind of excitement "what?" I really didn't get what he was trying to say.

"Those eyes and your voice was so cute- I mean cringe that time what's with Am SO tIrEd RuHan.. bro I was also there in college" he mimicked me "huh!" I huffed "HUH!" He repeated my actions "I don't know why am I even talking with you tho" I greeted  "same goes with me" he rolled his eyes "do that again and see what I can do" I taunted "hmm challenging me?" He smirked "yeah" I replied "oh yeah?" He again smirked but moved closer to the camera.

"I love challenges and especially when the opponent is too pretty to fight'' he winked and moved away "you gonna teach me or not ruhan?" I annoyingly shut the book "easy butterfly" he giggled "whatever" I again opened the book and pretended not to get affected by his teachings.

"So that's it for today and do the sums and show me tomorrow ok" he said while removing his glasses "sure sir" I replied "ayy am just little older than you stop with the formalities m'lady" he laid down on his bed "wow you are getting way more comfortable with me" I pretended to close my eyes because the shirt was damn loose on him and his neck view is clearly visible to me "and you are loving it I know" his sleepy giggle literally gave me goosebumps.

"Ok then bye bye" I was about to cut the call "wait" he stopped me "yeah?" I asked "what's your favourite colour?" His random question made me stop in my tracks "sorry?" I said just to confirm his question "favourite colour?" He again asked "why? You gonna wear that colour tomorrow?" I started laughing "what if I will?" He shrugged, "I see" one mind-blowing idea came into my mind "well I like mustard colour with purple combination" his eyes were showing a whole new level of disappointment.