Hate...

Ruhan it's not a joke, ok i can clearly see that you don’t like me so please stop with this bullshit” i said “no!! You are absolutely wrong Ms Ali” he stopped his car in the corner of the road and suddenly he headed his head towards me “Who told you i don’t like you that’s not true samaira” His gaze softened making my breath hitch “T-then?” that little stupid hope in my heart spoke.

“Not liking you is a very small thing to do…You know what I do?” His soft gaze suddenly changed into a dark one “I hate you...i hate you till the core from my heart” I closed my eyes to not to make myself cry again “THEN WHY THE HELL YOU ARE HERE RUHAN” I yelled on his face “Relax butterfly relax…i am here to marry you and you know why i wanna marry you? It's not because i love you or something” He started laughing like a maniac “i will marry you and will make your life a living hell just like you did with mine” his gaze sharpens his voice was loud yet not clear it was like he was holding back something.

“What the” “aha are not done yet you must be thinking why and how i would do that right ? well it's simple you made me suffer and i am doing the same now plus i have your mom’s approval for that” His smirk was torturing me “And you think i will let you marry me” i huffed “No absolutely not…but you what i will do? I WILL MAKE YOU MARRY ME” He greeted while looking straight on the road.

“Stop the car” he didn’t even budge. “I said stop this damn car” I shouted but no use “You think i actually want to go on a date with you or something?” He suddenly stopped his car which made me hit my head on the front “Get the fuck out of my car” he spat and then i realize that he stopped right infront of my apartment.

Without wasting any time i went out from his car and with fast steps i directly approached my mom “Amma open the door” i barged into her room just to see her crying face and suddenly all the anger and everything vanished “Amma…what happened are you ok” i ran towards her “oh yes i'm fine” sh started wiping her tears “why were you crying what’s happening” i worriedly ask but she didn’t said anything and then my eyes fell on the table in front of her “what is this” i said and started picking up the papers from the table.

“it's nothing, give it back” she tried taking it back but i got up from the ground “Home Loan, Light bills, Money lenders list, EMI’s” i read out loud all the things ''Amma… what's this? Why didn’t you tell me about all these? "I asked while showing her the papers.

I don’t want you to feel stressed Samaira after your dads death. You are already handling everything on your own. I don't want to press-” “Then who will do that? Do you have any other children? Or some money will directly fall from the sky? What will happen when you keep these things with you?” I felt hurt for so many reasons “no my child i just don’t want to pressurise you more” she tried coming close to me.

I backed off from her “You think I take these things as a burden? Do I look that mean to you? Tell me Amma "I asked her while controlling my tears “N-no samai-""Then why? How are you going to solve all of this?” my tears finally made their way out of my eyes.

“Mrs Khan said she can help us with that” she slowly mumbled “Huh? Why and how?” i asked “T-there’s a condition” she said while avoiding eye contact with me “ what” i asked but she didn’t say anything.

“The amount is almost in lakhs amma. Why does she want to help you with this much can-......wait” the sudden realisation hitted me “I WILL MAKE YOU MARRY ME” His words started playing in my head again.

Those papers which i was holding fell on the ground “the condition is i have to marry Ruhan right” i blankly said “S-samaira…” she stuttered “Just answer me Amma” she gulped but nodded “knew it” i huffed.

“B-but no one will force you samaira trust me” she tried “Do you have any other solution? I mumbled slowly “h-huh?” she huffed in confusion “DOo you have any other solution? Yes or no” i again asked and this time she shook her head as no.

Without saying anything i just walked away from  her room “why me…its always me” i pulled my hairs in frustration “He knows everything very well about my situation, that's why he was so confident” i sat down on the ground “but it's almost 7 to 8 lakhs and the bills …Younger brother’s admission will take almost 7 lakhs in his dream college and then my wedding expenses” my mind was numb again.

After thinking alot about the situation and everything finally decided to talk with Amma and without wasting any second i ran downstairs

 “Amma” i called out her name “Amma i-” my words halted when i saw the most unexpected person right in front of me ",Ziyan?”

 To Be Continued …..