Jade's POV:

When I walked back into the room, all of the girls were staring at me.
"You guys okay" I asked.
In sync they all quickly nodded and went back to their phones.
What was going on?
Its one thing for Jed to be acting weird. But the girls too!? Am I being diffrent? Am I a problem?
I must've been overthinking for a while, because soon it was time to go for dinner with the boys.

Harry's POV:

I had no clue what to wear. I wanted to look good, but not too sexy. I went to my closet and grabbed a black shirt with some black ripped skinny jeans, pulled on a hoodie, and my black converse. I quickly did my hair, and put some cologne on.
"Hurry Up Haz!" Shouted Louis
"I'm coming now!" I shouted back.
I put my phone in my pocket, closed the door and went off for dinner.

We soon arrived at a restaurant and met the girls. We all greeted eachother, and then walked inside.
I went up to Jade, who was walking by herself.
"Hey Jade!" I smiled "You look lovely!"
Jade looked at me and grinned
"Thanks Haz! You don't look too bad yourself"
Then she blushed, and walked over to Perrie.
I smiled to myself. She was so beautiful. Wait what am I thinking! She has a boyfriend. Besides, she would never fall for someone like me.
I put my hands in my pockets and walked with the rest of them to dinner.

Perrie's POV:

I was a bit nervous about seeing Zayn again, but being brave and taking Jade's advice, I went up to speak to him.
"Hi Zayn. Looking forward to roller-skating?"
Zayn looked up surprised. I could tell he felt awkward.
"Hi Perrie. Yeah I am, are you?" He smiled.
I smiled back. He seemed to be friendly enough, and I didn't feel as nervous anymore.
We continued our conversation until we were at the table, and then we all started talking about what we were going to order.
At the restaurant, I sat next to Zayn and Jesy, Jesy sat next to Liam and me, Liam sat next to Jesy and Niall, Niall sat next to Liam and Leigh, Leigh sat next to Niall and Louis, Louis sat next to Niall and Jade, Jade sat next to Louis and Harry, and Harry sat next to Jade and Zayn.
We all ordered our food, and had a good catchup, and soon it was time for rollerskating!
During dinner, I could see Harry eyeing up Jade.
Me and the other girls kept a close eye on Jade, she still hadn't found out about Jed's cheating, and we were worried she would find out any second.

Once Niall had finished his last plate of dessert, we all went out the restaurant, and to the rollerskating place!

Louis' POV:

Its Rollerskating time! I'm so excited! During Dinner, I couldn't stop staring at Leigh. She looked so beautiful. I think I'm starting to like her, but I don't want to rush into things too quickly! She might not even like me back! And I don't want to make the tour awkward. Perrie and Zayn seem to be getting along okay which is good. Everything was good at the moment, so I intended to keep it that way.

Jesy's POV:

I was walking with Liam to the rollerskating place. He was so dreamy. And such a gentleman! He held doors open for me, spoke to me in a gentle manner. He was the type of man that you could bring home to your parents, and they would love him instantly.
I got so lost in his eyes, that I didn't even realise we arrived!
I took Liam's hand, and we walked in together

Jade's POV:

We arrived at the roller rink! Me and the girls all went up to get our boots together, whilst chatting about the dinner we just had.
I glanced over at Harry, who winked at me.
I turned away and blushed, Why is he making me feel this way? Doesn't he know I'm in a stable relationship?
Anyways, I shook off the thought of Harry, and me and Perrie went on the rink together.
We were having so much fun goofing around laughing, when we fell into this couple, and knocked them over!
It was a massive pile-up!
I shook my head, dazed, and in horror. Me and Perrie had probably just ruined this poor couple's date.
The man of the couple looked up, and when he did he went pale.
I saw his face and my face went white.
I trembled, speechless. I was in shock for about a minute when I finally managed to whisper
"Jed? What are you doing here?"