Jade's POV:

"Jed? What are you doing here?" I whispered, tears forming in my eyes

Jed looked up, checked if his new girlfriend was okay, and then turned to face me.
"What Do you want Jade? Why are you here!!?" He said
I was starting to get angry now
"WHAT AM I DOING HERE!? WHAT ABOUT YOU!? YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ON TOUR! SO MANY NIGHTS I HAVE STAYED UP WAITING FOR YOUR CALL, BUT INSTEAD OF SPEAKING TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND, YOU GO SMASH OTHER GIRLS INSTEAD!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face.
Jed's face went purple. He pushed his new girlfriend to the side and then strutted towards my face.
He looked straight at me, and his eyes were sharp and dangerous.
He grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him
"I never loved you anyways" He whispered.
He then clenched his fist and punched me across the face.
I fell back in shock, into the arms of Perrie.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING" Came a voice from behind me. I don't know whose it was. I was so overwhelmed and upset, everything was a blur.
As soon as I regained my ability to see clear, all I saw was Jed's fist swinging in to hit me again.
This wasn't the Jed I fell in love with I thought.
I was now so dazed. My face bruised and bleeding and tears rapidly falling from my eyes.
Perrie was cradling me in her arms.
"THATS WHAT YOU GET THIRLWALL! Come on Jennifer, let's get out of here" Jed said
"Oh no you don't" Came the voice which I heard shouting before.
I opened my eyes. It was Harry!
Harry grabbed Jed and thrust him to the floor.
"HOW DARE YOU HURT JADE!" Harry Shouted.
Jed stood up, and both men began brawling.
Their fight got so bad, that security had to separate them.
Jed and 'Jennifer' quickly ran off, whilst Harry and the rest of the gang came to where I was laying.
"We are so sorry Jade. Maybe we should go home" Niall said gently
I tried to speak, but my tears just kept flowing down.
I loved Jed. I loved him so much. But he clearly didn't love me.
"I know Jade baby, I know" Jesy comforted me
Perrie started stroking my hair, whilst Leigh held my hand.
"Shall we head home then?" Louis said.
"Yes, let's go. Boys, you can stay over at ours tonight. Its closer."
Everyone nodded in agreement. Harry and Perrie helped me to my feet, but my legs just gave way. I was in so much pain. My heart ached and my face was killing me.
"Don't worry guys, you start walking, I'll carry Jade." Harry said.
Everyone said okay, and then started to walk back.
Harry sat down to where I was, and lifted me into his strong arms. He turned my head gently with his hand
" Oh my God Jade. We need to sort that out" He began
I hushed him. My head was pounding and I wanted to just fall asleep.
Harry seemed to understand because he was quiet.
I looked into his beautiful eyes. He was so sweet.
Soon we arrived back at me and the girl's apartment. It took us quite a while to get back, because Harry was walking slowly for me, so everyone was sleeping. Perrie, Jesy and Leigh were in their rooms, while Liam and Louis shared a guest room, and Zayn and Niall shared another.
I felt exhausted. I wanted to sleep all my pain away. My heart longed for Jed, but my sudden hatred towards him, grew stronger. I can't believe it. Am I that unloveable?

Harry's POV:

My heart went out for Jade. She was such a sweet girl. I was so angry and that dickhead for hurting her. I looked at Jade in my arms. It sounds so weird saying this but, it just felt so right.
Her eyes were closed, but I could still see every tear drop glistening on her eyelashes. I was quiet when putting her in her room, not to wake everyone else up. I didn't know where I was supposed to sleep. I longed to stay with Jade, but I think it'd be best to give her some alone time.
I lay her down in her bed, tucked her in and kissed the top of her head.
"Goodnight Jadey. I hope you will feel better soon!" I whispered.
She opened one eye.
I smiled at her, let go of her hand and started to walk out of the room.
"Harry" Jade weakly whispered
I turned around quickly
"Can you...can you lay here with me tonight?" She whispered
I walked over to her and held her hand.
"Of course I will, if it will make you feel better"
I got into her bed and slowly entwined our hands together.
She lifted her head off the pillow and onto my chest. She wrapped her arms around my shirt, and snuggled into me. I started running my fingers through her hair gently, to relax her.
Jade fell asleep quickly, and so I decided to go to sleep too.
Before closing my eyes, I glanced at the gorgeous, sleeping girl next to me.
Its wild me saying this but,
I think I'm in love.