Jade's POV:

It's been a week since I found about Jed cheating on me, and I honestly feel really good! Tour starts tommorrow!! Im so excited to see all of the fans!!
"Jadey! Come on love! We have a meeting with Simon and the boys to discuss the final things for tour tommorrow!" Perrie called
"I'm coming now!!" I called back.
I pulled some shoes on and then went out the door with the other girls.
"I'm so excited for tour! Its going to be amazing!!" Leigh exclaimed
"I know right!! I cant wait to see all the fans!!" Perrie happily cried out, a little too loudly
"Shush Pez, I'm tired" Jesy mumbled
We all laughed. "Come on Jes! You must be excited too!" Leigh teased
"I am excited! But right now I'm a bit too tired" jesy replied
We all laughed again and spent the rest of the journey talking about tour.

Liam's POV:

Tour starts tommorrow! Me and the boys are so excited! Well, most of us. Harry is still being a little weird, but Lou told us to leave it and so we did. We were just getting ready for a meeting with Simon and the girls for a final run- through of what we were doing on tour.
I pulled on my black boots and then all 5 of us walked to the Syco office.

Harry's POV:

Ever since I opened up about my feelings for Jade to Louis, I'm feeling a lot better. I'm still careful, but I do feel good, which makes me happy. We have a meeting today, so I get to see Jade!! When we arrived at the Syco building, we walked into the office and there she was!
"Hey Jade!" I greeted her
"Hey Harry! Are you excited for tour?" She replied grinning
Jade was so gorgeous. Any guy would die to date her. Including myself.
We all walked into Simon's office and sat down.
"Hello everyone. So are you all excited about Tour tommorrow?" Simon started
We all said "yes" in unsion.
"Thats good" Simon chuckled. "Anyways, for this meeting, we are going to discuss bunks on the tour bus:

A/N- The picture is the bunk arrangement, to make it easier to  envision :)

We all agreed to the bunk arrangements. I was so happy finding out Jade was across from me!! Anyways afterwards, we all went to a diner to celebrate the tour starting tommorrow!!

Jesy's POV:

The meeting just finished, so we all went to a nearby diner, to celebrate the tour. Recently, I've been texting Liam nonstop. I think I'm starting to like him, but I'm not rushing into things!
"Hey Jes!" Liam said smiling.
"Hey Liam! You happy about the bunk arrangements?" I asked him
"Yeah, its cool! I'm so excited to start tour!!" He replied grinning. He is so cute!!
" Me too!!" I grinned. "Even though we have to be up at 4am to catch a flight to LA. Thats going to be difficult to get the girls up" I joked
Liam laughed. "Were very similar you know Jes." He said. "Your the mum of your group, and im the dad of mine!"
I giggled. "Thats right! We will have to be the responsible ones on the tour, make sure everyone is in order." I teased.
Liam laughed again. "We will won't we!" Then suddenly, he grabbed my wrist pulling me closer.
I was in shock, getting lost in his chestnut eyes.
"I'm really excited to spend more time with you Jes." He said gently
I smiled at him
"Me too Liam. Me too."

A/N- A bit of Jesy and Liam content!! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter (sorry its short). I will be uploading more this week. I've been really busy so sorry this chapter took ages to come out.
Comment ideas below!!! And let me know your opinion!!

Love you all, and thanks for 120 reads!!

-LittleMixerThirlwall xxxx