4

|Aj Shabeel|- London, England

|Aj Shabeel|
- London, England

Excitement filled Aj as he put on his shirt. Sharky had agreed to go to a party. His only rule was that he stayed near Sharky at all times. He could manage that, no problem.

At the party, it was fun. Aj was only drinking a coke, Sharky didn't want him getting drunk and unable to control himself.

Sharky had gone to the bathroom. Meanwhile, Aj was sat with Johnny. He handed Aj a drink.

"Is it beer?" Aj asked curiously

"No" Johnny said and then once Aj drank some, and when you say some, it was like the entire cup, he then said "it is but live a little, it tastes good right?"

"Well..yeah but Sharky said"

"You know Sharkys bad for you right?" Johnny cut him off 

Aj just looked at him confused "what do you mean?"

"Isn't it obvious? He's manipulative"

Aj sighed with a mixture of confusion  "no he isn't Johnny, he's great to me"

Johnny didn't want to have to say this but he decided it was for the best "He doesn't love you"

Aj looked perplexed "what? You take that back he does love me"

"He wants you all to himself and doesn't let you do anything and he treats you like a baby and he's turned you into one"

Aj felt tears grow in his eyes at what Johnny said "y-you take that back"

"Sharkys using you for convenience not love" Johnny said and Aj chocked on a sob. The alcohol in his system making him emotional.

Sharky was just coming back from the bathroom towards Aj and Johnny. As he was coming back he heard a chocked sob and recognised that sound immediately.

He quickly made his way to the two to see Aj crying. He was shocked. Sharky quickly pulled Aj into a hug as the boy began to sob into his chest.

Sharky was mad "Johnny what did you do?!"

Johnny shrugged "told him the truth, that you didn't love him and you only wanted him so nobody else could have him"

Sharky internally rolled his eyes at Johnny before turning his attention to Aj. He lifted Aj's head off his chest so they were looking at each other.

"Oh baby don't cry it isn't true" Sharky wiped some of the tears away and Johnny rolled his eyes at them. He knew it was all bullshit. He saw a side to the relationship that nobody else saw, it was toxic.

"This is what I meant when I said that nobody loves you but me, okay? People are horrible. I promise I'll never leave you alone okay" Sharky told Aj as he began to cry again.

Sharky pulled him into him and began to shush him while rubbing his back. He looked over at Jonny and smirked, knowing he'd got through to Aj more then he did.

Johnny just rolled his eyes, once again, and walked off. He'd have to get through to Aj some how, one way or another.

"Do you want to go home?" Sharky asked Aj once Johnny walked off.

"Yes, parties suck" Aj mumbled

Sharky quickly said goodbye to his friends who were concerned when they saw Aj's state. The older assured them that the younger was alright before they left.

On the way home, Aj fell asleep in the car. Sharky did feel bad that Johnny made him cry but it helped him. It showed Aj that people were mean. He knew the intent behind what Johnny was trying to tell Aj but he didn't want Aj to know that.

They pulled up to their house. Well, it was the beta squad house but Sharky wanted them to have their own house. He looked over at Aj to see him leaned against the window, poor guy must be exhausted.

Sharky gently shook the man next to him "Aje, we're home"

Aj groaned before mumbling "5 more minutes"

"I can't leave you in the car" Sharky chuckled as he got out of the car.

He decided that it would most likely be best to carry Aj rather then waiting for him. He carefully picked him up to try and not wake him.

On the way to the bedroom, Aj mumbled a thank you that Sharky thought was adorable. He kissed his forhead before trying to wake him up

"Love you need shower" Sharky mentioned

Aj just groaned and lazily headed to the bathroom. Sharky laid on the bed, happy that he still had Aj as his.

Authors note!

Okay so this is the chapter where I incorporated one of my imagines. I guess you could call it an extended imagine? I don't know but I hope you liked it!