6

|Aj Shabeel| - London, England - Beta Squad House

|Aj Shabeel|
- London, England - Beta Squad House

Sharky woke up to nobody next to him in bed and frowned. Where was Aj? Why would Aj leave? He felt a mixture of shock and anger. He thought that Aj lied yesterday when he said he would never leave. He had to go find out where he was right now.

He headed downstairs quite quickly to see if he could find him and to his surprise, he was there. Oh so he didn't leave. He knew his Aj would never leave him, ever.

"What are you doing baby?" Sharky asked curiously

Aj jumped a little when he heard Sharky "uhm well I felt bad about yesterday so I was making you breakfast"

Sharky walked over to him "don't leave me next time yeah? But I appreciate it thank you" he kissed Aj's nose as the smaller blushed with a smile.

For anyone that didn't know Aj, if they heard about what was going on in his relationship and some of the things that happened, they would probably say he had Stockholm syndrome. It seems to be no matter how wrong Sharky did, Aj would always crawl back to him.

Aj wouldn't know what that meant because he loved Sharky or so his brain thought he did. Sharky was tricking Aj's mind on a daily basis.

Once they had ate breakfast, which Aj cooked pretty well, it was time to get on with the rest of the day. Well, when we say get on, they didn't do much. They decided to stay at home, playing games, watching shows and just being with each other.

While Aj went to the bathroom during a movie, Sharky pulled out his phone to see he got a voice message from someone on Snapchat

"Yoooo Sharky, did you know Aj's so fit like his ass is so fat we should fuck him together"

Sharky didn't know how to react. Yes, this was from one of his close friends but still. He made sure to send a voice note back

"I'll consider the offer maybe"

Then he turned off his phone has Aj entered the room again He snuggled into Sharkys side and mumbled

"Who were you talking too" he asked curiously as he heard Sharky talking but couldn't work out what he said clearly

"Nobody important, don't worry about it love" he replied and pressed play on the movie that they continued to now watch.

Sharky didn't care about the movie much, he just had the threesome thought  constantly sat at the front of his brain. Sharky liked the idea of a threesome but he didn't want to scare Aj off. Maybe if he eased the idea into a conversation, Aj would be up for it and he'd enjoy himself while it happened.

To Sharky, it sounded pretty fun and you only live once but it's wether Aj saw it the same way.

Authors note!

Thoughts?

Should Sharky and that friend have a threesome with Aj? Let me knowww