7

|Sharky|- London, England - Beta Squad house

|Sharky|
- London, England - Beta Squad house

All of the beta squad were away on holiday, well except for Aj and Sharky. The offer that Sharky was presented with the other week he decided to accept. He also managed to get Aj to accept.

-flashback-

"Sooo" Sharky spoke as him and Aj were in bed "my friend messaged me the other day right and he asked me if I wanted to do something"

"Oh yeah?" Aj asked as he looked up at Sharky from where he was laying "what did he ask?"

"He asked if we could have a threesome"

"You, him and me?" Aj asked curiously

"Yeah, I didn't accept yet, just in case you said no, but it would make me really really happy" Sharky emphasised

"It would..?" Aj asked in a small voice

"I mean yeah, I wanted you to experience something that you never had before and kind of get out your comfort zone a little bit"

Aj didn't really want to do it, but if Sharky loved the idea, then it must be good. Sharky was always correct, right...?"

"I guess if you like the idea then it must be good"

Sharky wanted to do it because he wanted to see how AJ would react and how much he could take. He also wanted to see if his friend could find any turn ons for Aj that he couldn't find himself. Sharky knew that wouldn't be possible because at the end of the day Aj was still his only.

There was another reason that Sharky wanted to have a threesome. His friend said he'd pay Sharky if he let it happen. It wasn't like it was little money either. It was a lot of money and Sharky just couldn't turn that down.

The couple had never had sex before so Sharky wanted to make sure that he started when they had a threesome.

"Thanks for accepting Aje, you'll have a great time"

-flashback over-

And that's how they got to today. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and Sharky went to answer it. When he opened the door he saw his friend.

Johnny

They greeted each other before coming inside. Sharky was really confused when we first got this offer, because of everything that happened at the party that time. He assumed that maybe Johnny changed his thoughts about the relationship which was good.