9

|Aj Shabeel|- London, England - Beta Squad house

|Aj Shabeel|
- London, England - Beta Squad house

Aj woke up to an empty bed. He had a message from Sharky telling him that he'd gone out and he was gonna be back soon. Aj didn't know where Sharky went.

Sharky went to go buy a pregnancy test. Last night, the boys went at it hard and Sharky purposely nutted inside of Aj. He wanted him to be pregnant very soon.

Some people would say it was too soon when he only told his boyfriend that he wanted a child a week ago. To Sharky, the earlier they did it the better.

On the way home, he popped into Greggs to make his intent for going out less obvious. When he got home, he saw Aj playing a game online with some friends. He sat next to him and gave him a hug to which the smaller returned.

Sharky got Aj a chicken bake from Greggs while he got a steak one. After they ate and Aj said goodbye to his friends, they turned the game off. Sharky thought that now was the perfect time to show his boyfriend the real reason why he went out.

"So when I was out" Sharky began "I actually went to buy something quite important"

"Really?" Aj asked giving Sharky his full attention and "what did you buy?"

"Uhmwellapregnancytest" he spoke quickly

"Uhh what?" A confused Aj asked

Sharky sighed "I bought a pregnancy test"

"HUH WHY?!" Aj shrieked

"For you" Sharky sheepishly smiled

Aj face palmed "I'm pregnant? What the heck"

"No! Well, maybe" Sharky replied and Aj sighed with a slight groan of annoyance

"I guess I'll go do it now" Aj grabbed the test and headed into the bathroom.

Sharky had hope he was going to be a father while Aj was very very nervous. He was pacing back and forth in the bathroom after he peed on the stick.

After a couple of moments, he turned over the stick to see what it really said. He didn't really know how to react. It was almost as if he was stuck in shock.

He was pregnant. He couldn't believe it. How would Sharky react? How would his friends react? A part of him was so afraid to know.

But he prayed, and he hoped that down the line, in the long run that everything would be okay. Now, he had to go do something very important.

He had to go tell Sharky.

Authors note!

Hey guys! First of all, I just want to check in with you to see how you're doing. I hope you're all well. Secondly, I would like to thank you for all the support on this book. I greatly appreciate it.

On another note, I would like to apologise for how short chapters have been lately. College has really been getting to me and making me tired a lot, especially since I have four assignments at once right now. I sincerely apologise and hope chapters will get longer in future 💗💗