11

|Sharky|- London, England - Beta squad house

|Sharky|
- London, England - Beta squad house

-a couple of months later-

Not feeling the warm body next to him caused Sharky to wake up. He checked his phone to see that the time read 2:38am which confused him. Where was Aj?

He saw that the bathroom light was on so he assumed Aj was there and stayed in bed. When it had been 15 minutes and Aj still hadn't come back, Sharky decided to go see what his boyfriend was doing.

Aj was vomiting into the toilet. He'd reached the stage of morning sickness in his pregnancy and he hated it.

"Sick again?" Sharky asked

"Mhm" Aj groaned

Sharky helped him up and gave him a glass of water before they got back to bed. He put a towel and a bucket on the floor next to Ajs side of the bed, just in case he was sick again. Luckily, Aj wasn't sick for the rest of the night.

One thing his pregnancy made him crave was chicken dippers with nutella. He ate so much nutella, he could have it with basically anything. He had nutella and a Yorkshire pudding the other day which he did like.

One thing that Aj didn't like about the pregnancy was that the baby was very active. At any time of the day, it would kick a lot which did get a bit painful at times, but he was getting used to it.

Next week they were going to have a gender reveal party. Neither of the knew the gender, they let Chunkz know. They let him know because he is really good at organising parties and he can keep a secret.

Both men hoped for a girl, but they wouldn't mind either way. Sharky was just very happy that his plan was working, and Aj still had no idea. He definitely still wanted to keep the plan that way.

He didn't want Aj to be anybody else's. Nobody could have him if he couldn't. To Sharky, it's normal to feel that way an act this way. A normal person may not think it's normal but Sharky doesn't care what people think.

As long as he has Aj that's all he cares about. If people doesn't like him, he just cuts them out his life. He want no negativity.

He likes being the one that looks after Aj when is sick or protects him when he's getting hurt. It gives him a sense of pride and happiness. He hopes that Aj appreciates everything he does for him too.

Aj does. He is really thankful that he didn't have to do this pregnancy alone because he probably wouldn't have done very well. Sharky seemed to have everything planned out before he even announced he was pregnant. Aj thought that was sweet, but the intention really wasn't.

Both men were excited for next week, it almost felt like a new chapter in their lives, and they were ready and nothing would make it go wrong.

Authors note!

Hey guys! I am genuinely sorry for not getting this out yesterday. I was doing coursework and then I went to watch old Minecraft videos so I forgot ☠️

On another life update, instead of getting the train to college, I may be able to get the bus from after half term which is better for me!!