15

|Aj Shabeel|- London, England - Beta Squad house

|Aj Shabeel|
- London, England - Beta Squad house

The next couple of months were quite difficult. Maesie was what you would call a late bloomer. Aj was very concerned as his daughter seemed to be developing everything late, she crawled late, she couldn't walk yet and she hadn't said her first word.

She was nearly a year old, 11 months to be exact. The nurse assured Aj that his daughter was all okay and he shouldn't worry too much right now.

Her birthday was in a couple of days and Aj thought that would be the perfect way to introduce her to his fans. He could do a video about her birthday.

Sharky wanted Aj to believe that he was the best dad in the world so he wanted to throw her the best party ever. He was going to take her to the zoo while decorating the house to do with the zoo aswell.

Maesie loved animals, she always got excited when she saw one or heard one. An animal she liked a lot was penguins as she liked the way they walked.

On the morning of her birthday, Aj went to get her awake. He slowly entered the room to see her sat up and awake

"Hi baby" he spoke softly "happy birthday"

She giggled and made grabby arms at him so he picked her up. He gave her a little cuddle and carried her downstairs where it had been set up for her birthday. He then put her down next to the sofa.

Maesie pulled herself up using the sofa and took a couple of steps towards the rideable horse she could see before clapping. Aj stood in shock.

"Oh my..." he ran towards Sharky who was in the kitchen

Sharky looked at him, confused

"Maesie just walked, I saw it!" He spoke with excitement

"See, I told you she would" he replied

"Oh uh I thought you'd be more excited" Aj's mood dropped a little

Sharky stopped cutting the carrot and held the knife towards Aj's chest "don't tell me how I should feel"

Aj gulped and left the room while Sharky shrugged at his stupid behaviour and went back to cutting.

"I'm proud of you baby" Aj told his daughter as he was laid on the floor next to her

Sharky popped his head into the room "I've just got to make a phone call, she can open them now"

"But" Aj began "don't you want to be here when-" before he could finish, Sharky left the room

Aj sighed before turning to his daughter and letting her open the presents. They didn't get her too many but they got her quite a few that they knew she would like.

Her favourite present was definitely the cuddlly penguin, she did not let it go from the moment she opened it.

After a while and some breakfast, Sharky still hadn't returned so Aj decided to get her changed and do her hair. 

He also put her in the new shoes he got her and she seemed to like them as she kept kicking her legs in happiness

He also put her in the new shoes he got her and she seemed to like them as she kept kicking her legs in happiness. It was then time to leave for the zoo.

Aj shouted Sharkys name many times, even knocking on the bedroom door but he got no reply. He decided to leave and give Sharky a note, along with the couple messages he'd already sent

'Going to the zoo now, tried to contact you so many times, meet us there when you are ready

Love Aj'

Then he got Maesie in her car seat before getting in the drivers side himself and driving to the zoo. It wasn't too far away, only about half an hour so the journey was quite smooth.

Sharky came down about an hour later to see the note which made him mad. Who gave Aj the right to leave by himself? And with his child? He definitely needed to have words with Aj later.

Aj seemed to forget who was in charge.

Authors note!

I finally had motivation to write help. I hope this is alright.

A lots happened lately, I passed one of my assignments, my crush asked me out, I got a job. Life's pretty crazy at the moment. I hope all of your lives are going okay too!