Asuka Kazama x male reader

Request by: Herosperger

Full Request name: Asuka Kazama x Male Photography Enthusiast Reader

Franchise: Tekken

3rd POV

The world is said to be a very big place and that it has a lot to offer, so people live their lives fighting while others prefer to live it peacefully, some people love doing what they do while others do not.

Yn Ln is a young man who has always loved photography and always loved seeing everything the world has to offer, he has taken pictures of beautiful places and of people and have made many articles on it.

Over all Yn would say he was actually happy with his life, even if his current work place wasn't the best because of how his boss is.

Currently Yn was talking with his boss, The older man was telling Yn about a upcoming Tournament that is being held somewhere in Japan. The tournament was called
"King of Iron Fist"

The boss also told him how the tournament basically comes ever so often and continued to tell him that it's basically one of the biggest events in history because of how it is and how crazy it can get.

The boss told Yn that he's going and told him to take as much pictures as possible and to also meet as many participants as possible so they can make articles about them and the tournament so their company can hopefully get bigger and become more successful.

So Yn the next day started to pack up everything that he will need for the time that he'll be there from, clothes to his equipment etc, he made sure that he had everything.

The next day he was in a plane heading to Japan. It took him about five hours to land so he was already kinda tired, he soon booked a hotel and started to settle down for the night.

The next day came and Yn was already walking around Japan with his camera around his neck, Yn woke up extra early because he wanted to see the scenery of the place he's in before he has to go to the tournament.

He so far has taken pictures of things that really caught his interest, from the pink Sakura trees to the amazing Osaka Castle he really did loved what he was witnessing and made sure to save a photo of everything.

Yn soon looked at the time to see that the tournament was going to be starting in about a hour or so. Yn soon sighed and started to make his way to the tournament.

Yn walked for about thirty minutes before he was soon able to see a lot of people who were running to get to some type of event and based on where they were running towards, he knew it was to the stadium where the tournament is being held.

Yn soon started to get his camera ready but before he could keep walking to the stadium, he felt someone grab him and then quickly and forcibly pushed him into some type of alleyway, from there the figure pushed Yn against a wall and just held a knife to his face.

Yn looked around just to see that there was two people standing in front of him with Two knives pointed at him, Yeah Yn really wasn't expecting to be robbed especially since he really didn't have any money on himself since he left most of it at the hotel.

Robber: Give is your money !

Yn: Um...I can only really give you my credit card because most of my money really isn't on me right now

Robber2: Then give us that !

Yn: I would but you see the thing is if you take it then I could just call my bank and just cancel my card and order a new one

Yn was able to tell that the robbers were getting mad with his responses, Luckily for Yn he actually decided to bring a gun with him, before he could even pull it out, he soon saw some small figure literally kick one of the robber's faces which caused the robbers body to slide across the floor until he hit a brick wall.