Cassandra Cain X Male reader

Request by: Legion567

Character: Cassandra Cain

Series: Dc comics

3rd POV

Cassandra Cain wasn't really like everyone else even in the batfamily she still wasn't really like them in certain ways, she was also pretty much a mute throughout her whole life, her overall communication skills were kinda lacking.

That was mainly do to the fact that she was raised to be a assassin and her mother Lady shiva wanted her to be the very best so she really didn't have time for bonding with others.

Or so she thought, One day she met a guy that wasn't that much older than her and his name is Yn Ln.

They really didn't get along that well, mainly being the fact that Cassandra wasn't really a people's person and Yn was more of a social butterfly than her, but over time things actually changed she found herself bonding with him in different ways even if she still didn't talk that much.

Yn was always the one that did the talking while Cassandra did more of the listening but she did give him some simple responses here and there to show that she was paying attention.

That's basically where their friendship started and Cassandra was actually happy with this change, She knew she had the batfamily for support and she did trust them but it did feel good to have a friend outside of the crime fighting family.

Cassandra and Yn would basically be spending lots of their time together just hanging out and going around Gotham City, they were basically inseparable at this point but there was the small problem that was the fact that no one in the bat family knew about Yn and her Friendship but she really didn't care all that much about it since she really didn't see any harm in it, so she decided to just keep it a secret for now.

There was also the fact that Cassandra herself couldn't help but feel somewhat normal around him she truly did feel like she could be herself around him and he wouldn't judge her and she really did appreciate that.

But then there was the fact that she also didn't understand certain things about communication or everyday activities which Yn was always glad to show her something new.

What Cassandra didn't know was that Yn just like her had a secret life of his own, one of which he would like to keep a secret from her and everyone else.

Currently Yn was watching as Cassandra was basically working out while also practicing some fighting techniques and skills, Yn always did admire seeing her work out, he kinda thought it was some kinda of kink he somehow acquired from begin around Cassandra, was he mad about it....No

But he always did wonder about how she got all those scars on her body, he did think that it could be from all the intense workouts she be doing but he figured it's best not to ask since it could be a sensitive topic for her and he was sure that she would tell him herself when she feels comfortable to.

He soon saw her stop and then take a breather, she soon wiped the sweat off her forehead and then turned to Yn.

She looked besides him which he understood, Yn soon tossed her a white towel which she caught and then proceeded to wipe her face.