Nobara X byakuya reader

Request by: Tagmad10

Character: Nobara Kugisaki

Anime: Jujutsu Kaisen

3rd POV

Currently Gojo was walking with his two first year students which was Yuji and Megumi and with them was, one of Gojo's second year students which was Yn Ln.
Yn was a student who Megumi greatly respected because of how he is and because of his over all power compared to the other students of Gojo.

Yn was a special Grade just like his other classmate Yuta and just like his Sensei.
The reason Yn was a special grade was because of his abilities that come from being a part of the Ln Clan, it also didn't help that Yn learned some of the most hardest cursed techniques in the jujutsu world in the matter of just a month, he also managed to make and master his Domain expansion in his two months of training to achieve it.

So Obviously Yn had some what of a reputation around the Jujutsu world.

The Quad soon came to a complete stop and then waited for a while, until Gojo grew impatient and decided to leave them to go get some snacks, leaving Yuji to question Megumi.

Yuji: So, what do you think are new partner will be like ?

Megumi: As long as she's not annoying like you, then everything will be fine

Yuji: Hey, I'm not annoying !

Megumi: Yeah you are

Yuji: Well, can you at least tell me about him ?

Yuji was now pointing in the direction of where Yn was sitting, Megumi just looked at Yn and then turned his attention back to Yuji.

Megumi: He's a second year and he's a special grade, and if I was you I would try and stay on his good side

Yuji: How come, is he really that strong ?

Megumi: Yeah he is

Yuji: Okay, then I'll take your word for it, but how come he hasn't said anything yet ?

Megumi: He prefers to stay to himself, but that doesn't mean he's a terrible person he just prefers to be alone

Yuji: Okay then I'll let him start up a conversation with me

Megumi: I guess that's probably for the best

Yuji: So can you tell me about his Cursed technique ?

Megumi: Just shut up

Yuji:......Okay

What the duo didn't know, was that Yn was able to hear everything they were saying and to be honest he actually did like how Yuji was, sure he didn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed but he still seemed like a genuine good guy so he knew he would get along with him.

Before long the group of Boys saw their Sensei walking towards them with a small bag in his hand and he was also accompanied by a female who looked to be around his other students age, so Yn figured that this must be the new student that will be attending Jujutsu tech, but he had to say that she looked beautiful.