Male Nanami Reader x Midnight

Request by: RcMmCr

Character: Nemuri Kayama (Midnight)

Anime: My hero Academia

Nn- Nickname

3rd POV

Currently the staff of UA are in a meeting discussing about the recent events that have happened in the USJ incident, so far the students are alright but the two teachers that were with them being Aizawa and Thirteen are both heavily injured because of their fight with the villains and protecting the students.

So that leave Class 1-A without a teacher, so Nezu who is the principal decided to hold a meeting to discuss about who will be the new teacher for the class while aizawa is recovering from his injuries.

So far Nezu has gave out a folder to everyone present, the folder contains a list of heroes who would make a good potential teacher to fill in for Aizawa, so far the staff hasn't really found anyone who could really suit the role of teacher for a couple of reasons, from some of them having families to others still being new to this whole Hero thing, that was until Nemuri Kayama Aka the Rated R hero's Eyes landed on a file which was about one person she actually knew all too well, sure it has been some time since they have properly had a face to face meeting but they still remained in contact with one other.

Nemuri quickly raised her hand which caught the attention of Nezu who signaled her to speak/voice her mind.

Nemuri: I have a possible candidate Nezu Sir

Nezu: Really now, then please tell me who is it

Nemuri: Well he technically use to go here sir, It's Yn Ln, one of your old students

When Nezu heard her suggestion him a smile made its way to his face, he did remember Yn after all he was one of his favorite students when he used to attend UA before he graduated.

Nezu: Oh yes I remember him, based on how he is I will say that he seems like a perfect fit for this role

Nemuri: My thoughts exactly Sir

Nezu: How are there any objections to this decision, any at all ?

Everyone in the room remained silent even All might who was kinda confused about who this Yn person was since he never really heard of him before, the silence of the people made Nezu officially confirm his decision.

Nezu: Then it is settled, I'll get in contact with Yn and see if he would want to take up this offer for now, with all that being said I would like everyone to resume what they were doing and prepare for when the students return from their little break

UAStaff: Yes Sir

——
——

3rd POV

It has officially been about two days since that meeting was held and just like with what Nezu said about getting in contact with Yn he did and it seems like it was relatively easy to convince Yn to join but Yn did explain to him that it wasn't like he had a agency or anything like that and he also mainly worked alone so it was actually a lot easier to take up his offer.

Currently the whole Class of 1-A are waiting patiently inside their classroom for their teacher with all of them talking to one another about who would be their teacher since Aizawa was still recovering from his injuries.

Tsuyu said that maybe they'll have a substitute teacher for awhile, while Tenya agreed with her since it would be the more logical answer instead of Aizawa trying to teach them.

The Door to the classroom soon opened up which caught the attention of all the students inside the room, A man soon walked inside and made his way to the front desk and then stopped and looked at everyone in front of him.