She Hulk x Toji Male reader

Request by : Dragonsw

3rd POV

New York wasn't really the best place to live, mainly because of the fact that it keeps getting attacked by villains but there are some heroes that help to keep it safe like the web head Spider-Man and then there's Yn Ln a man who doesn't really care to hide his identity but is still known as Toji.

He first started off as a mercenary but as he started making a name for himself, he was soon approached by Nick fury with a invitation to join a group that he was creating called the Avengers.

At first Yn really didn't care for it but he was soon persuaded by the amount of money that fury offered him so he decided to join.

If he was to be honest with himself he would say that the group at first wasn't really the best but after a series of events then soon came together and became a perfect team and even stopped Loki and his army from attacking New York.

And over the years he still wouldn't say that everything was alright, especially since the avengers had to fight each other at one point and it made it worse for himself since he decided to side with Steve Rogers, meaning that he was basically a wanted man by most of the world.

Then there was the fact that Thanos sent his group to retrieve the Time and mind stone which forced Yn to fight alongside his friends in Wakanda and to everyone's surprise Thanos managed to actually win, which caused half the population of the entire Galaxy to disappear basically leaving him and a handful of the avengers to do nothing.

So Yn decided to go back to New York and let the other's come up with a plan or at least come up with something.

Currently Yn was leaving his apartment, in truth Yn started to settle down a little after all ever since Thanos did his snap there really hasn't been a lot of action in a while so Yn decided to basically buy a big penthouse apartment.

Yn soon made his way out of the building and started to walk around and as he was doing that he was getting looks from multiple women that passed by him, Yn was used to this after all he wouldn't say he was the most good looking man in the world but he was definitely up there, it also didn't help since he was wearing a skin tight shirt.

With his muscles, His short but perfect Hc hair, His nice Ec eyes and his tall 6:0 foot stature he really was attractive in his own right.

Yn was looking around aimlessly, why was he doing that ?

Well it's because he was looking for something to eat, he knew very well that he could just go food shopping but he was feeling kinda lazy today so he just decided to get something like fast food.

He walked around until he came across a truck that seemed to be selling some fast food dishes, so Yn decided why not, after all the line wasn't long and the food did look pretty good.