Brother reader X Daki and Gyutaro

Characters: Daki and Gyutaro

Anime: Demon Slayer

(This is not what you may think at first but I'm sure you'll probably understand it the more you read, also I'm making this because I really do like Daki and Gyutaro a lot and think they deserved better)

3rd POV

The upper moons were some of the most powerful demons to ever exist from upper moon six to upper moon one, all of them were very strong.

But Upper moon six was a very special case because the rank was shared between three siblings which was Gyutaro being the oldest brother  then Daki being the middle child and only sister and then finally Yn the baby of the siblings and the second brother.

They all shared the upper moon six rank together and have for over a hundred years, they may not be the strongest of the Upper moons but thanks to the fact that they all had to be, be headed in order to kill them it made them very much a problem for any demon slayer and even any Hashira.

So they were basically unbeatable for a hundred years and in that time they all feasted on humans and some Demon slayers and rarely even some Hashiras. That was until one night when a two Hashiras appeared with three demon slayers and a demon girl to come and put a end to the siblings, in truth the Hashiras had no problem handling Daki but they were surprised when they saw two more male demons appeared right next to her and even pushed them back.

That's when the Hashiras met the two brothers of upper moon Six Daki, from there they explained that they all need to be be headed in order to actually kill them.

And so the fight began with Gyutaro fighting against the tall sound Hashira while also fighting against the demon slayer named Tanjiro, Daki had to fight against the other two demon slayers named Inosuke and Zenitsu and then there was Yn who had to fight against the last Hashira which was the serpent Hashira.

In this battle lasted longer than the Hashiras expected since they couldn't be head them all at the same time, the results was the whole entertainment district getting destroyed by the explosions from Tengen, the over all destruction from Daki, Gyutaro and Yn.

At one point they thought they had the win since Gyutaro managed to put Tengen down, while Daki managed to trap Zenitsu and toss Inosuke to the side, from there they basically jumps The serpent Hashira and thought they killed him, they made their way back to Tanjiro where Gyutaro just insulted him the entire time.

Until Tanjiro managed to distract him long enough to put his plan into action, which did work since he managed to put his blade to Gyutaro's neck, that's when Zenitsu managed to get out from the ruble and caught Daki in a moved called Thunder clap and flash god like Speed, When Yn tried to help his sister he was soon interrupted by a giant Snake attacking him which showed that the Serpent Hashira Iguro was alive.

Gyutaro managed to escape the blade of Tanjiro and then was able to kill him until