Just a little cold..

Basil opened one eye and sat up staring. Basil..? Is there something wrong.. Mari asked. N-No.. it's just.. Basil said while he started randomly getting shy. Uhm.. I.. I think I feel.. sick.. Basil said while looking embarrassed. Oh..? Why didn't you say so we can always help Basil! Mari said with an comforting smile. Basil shyly smiled back. We could get you warm and some chicken noodle soup! Mari said. N-not so loud please.. Basil said shyly. Mari realized Basil was embarrassed about being sick. You know.. there's nothing wrong with being sick..? Mari said. I-I know that I just feel... embarrassed.. Basil said. Well.. you still need some way to get better and it would explain your sleeping.. Haha.. did you actually stay up all night with Sunny and that Gameboy device thing..? Mari said/asked. Basil nodded. Mari smiled while going to the kitchen. Basil fell asleep again while lightly snoring. Alright Ba- How.. that quick..? Mari mumbled to herself. Basil..? Im done! Mari said with an smile. Basil woke up. Ah..? Haha.. right... Basil said. Basil followed Mari. Mari smiled seeing that Basil's arm had healed from his injury but she also knew he is probably gonna go inside the school quietly or run when seeing someone. Basil yawned and laid down. Haha.. I tried getting it warm.. Mari said. Basil smiled shyly. Thank y-you.. Basil said. Your welcome Basil! Mari said with an smile and left the room. Basil looked at the soup for his throat. Right.. Basil mumbled to himself. Basil grabbed the soup and started eating it. Basil lifted an smile due to him enjoying the soup. Ouch.. my throat hurts.. Basil mumbled to himself. Basil finished the soup and went to clean the bowl in the kitchen. Basil seemed tired while doing it. A-Ah..? I never had an problem before... Basil whispered to himself. Basil had some issues due to him not cleaning dishes in an while. Basil tried to put the bowl back. Basil! Your sick.. Mari said while walking in there. Mari..? Basil mumbled. Please rest Basil.. Mari said. Basil nodded and walked back to the room he was sleeping in. Basil yawned and went to sleep. Mari had walked over to Basil's home. KNOCK! KNOCK! Polly opened the door. Oh dear! Mari what seems to be the issue..? Polly said. Oh well.. Basil he's sick.. and uhh.. I don't know if he's generally a deep sleeper..? Mari said. Oh well.. usually when he's sick I get him to rest and I try to keep it warm.. and also sometimes his allergies could bother him a lot causing deep sleeps and maybe an sore throat.. I don't know if you noticed but Basil usually is sniffling or coughing due to allergies.. so he could maybe not be sick he always thinks he's dying when he's sick.. Polly said. Ohh.. that would explain a lot.. I'm gonna guess it's his allergies then.. Mari said. Yeah.. Basil doesn't handle any illness or pain well at all.. Polly said. Mari nodded understanding what Polly was saying. In the morning could you bring Basil to me I need to check something.. Polly said. Alright! No problemo! Mari said while walking away. Polly waved goodbye and shut the door. Mari opened the door and shut it. Ah! Sweet to be back home.. Mari said to herself. Mari walked over to her and Sunny's room and plopped in bed going to sleep.