The day before...

Basil yawned and got up. Mari!? Sunny yelled in fear. Basil got up quickly wondering what happened. Mari?.. Basil whispered. Basil could see Sunny carrying Mari to her room. Sunny! Basil whispered. Sunny couldn't recognize Basil's voice. W-What am I going to do! Nobody will believe it's an accident... Sunny said to himself. Basil looked at Sunny. Sunny.. everything will be okay... Basil whispered. Sunny looked around. W-What? How..? Sunny asked. Basil felt horrible for wanting to do this and wiped his tears. F-Follow m-my lead.. Basil whispered. Okay.. What do I do..? Sunny asked. Sunny could hear someone crying. J-Just drag h-her body.. Basil whispered. W-What..? Why..? Why! Sunny asked. I-I want to h-help you I-I have e-experience with r-ropes.. Basil whispered. R-Ropes.. what are we doing? Sunny asked. N-Nobody will k-know Sunny.. I want t-to make everything b-better.. Basil whispered while his eyes filled with tears. Sunny had dragged Mari's body to the backyard. Now! I c-can't do the rest! Sunny said his eyes full of tears. That's fine.. I-I can do it... Basil whispered. Basil walked up to Mari. Mari.. Basil whispered while putting the rope around her neck. I.. I can't do this.. Basil whispered to himself. Basil reached high enough to get the rope tied to the tree branch. Mari tried to say Basil's name but she quickly died. Basil fell to the floor. M-Mari! Basil screamed out. Mari! I didn't mean too! I didn't! Basil said while his tears flowed. Sunny couldn't move because he recognized Basil's voice. B-Basil..? Sunny said. S-Sunny.. is it my fault..? Basil said. N-No! Sunny said. B-but I h-hung her... I told you t-to bring her h-here... as I am monster..? Basil said/asked. Sunny stood still. Y-you just wanted t-to help me Basil.. I.. I got angry... Sunny said. Basil looked at Sunny and held his hand. Please don't.. Sunny said pulling away. I'll g-go.. I p-promise I won't tell anyone.. Basil said shakily. Just.. go... Sunny said. Basil ran off. Sunny fell to the floor. M-Mari!!! Sunny said. Sunny wiped his tears and ran off to his bedroom. Sunny..? Hero said noticing Sunny run. H-Hero..? Sunny said while wiping his tears. It's late you and Mari have that recital don't you..? Hero asked. Yeah.. Mari g-got sick I think... Sunny said. Oh.. poor Mari I hope she gets better.. Well next recital I guess! Hero said while being positive. Sunny went to his bed and laid down.