Keep my promise...

Basil looked at his arms and started shaking. W-why am I keeping this promise.. How long has it been since she got sick.. Basil mumbled to himself while holding the rope. Basil sniffled. I-I want it t-to stop.. Basil said while putting the rope up in his room. Basil's breathing was heavy. Before Basil could finish. Basil!~ Polly called. Basil ignored her. Basil?~ Polly called. Polly sighed. Basil what are you do- Basil!! Please get down! Polly said in panic. Basil was shaking. B-Basil! I can't reach you! Polly said while shaking. I-I'm sorry P-Polly.. Basil said while struggling to breathe. Polly ran off to get help. S-Sunny can you stand on chairs..? Polly asked. Yeah! Sunny said. Okay good.. it's uh.. it's Basil! Polly said about to cry. B-Basil..? What's wrong with him..? Sunny said. He's gotten in an very bad situation with an rope.. Polly said. Okay well.. I can help! Sunny said with confidence. Polly brought Sunny to Basil. Basil? Sunny said aware of what Basil was doing. Hey! Basil I can help! Sunny said. O-Okay.. Basil mumbled. Sunny had got Basil down. Basil had tears down his face. I.. I.. was gonna.. Basil mumbled in tears. I know.. Sunny whispered in Basil's ear. Polly wiped her tears knowing Basil was okay and checked the house. Polly saw her phone and that it was ringing. Hello~ This is Mari! Polly heard from the phone. Mari..? Polly said. Oh you listened..? Mari said. Yeah.. Polly said. Listen.. I can't find Sunny.. Mari said. Oh! Sunny.. your brothers an life saver.. he's here with Basil.. I definitely need to have an talk with Basil.. he seems to be hurting because of his grandma being ill.. Polly said. What did Basil do..? Mari asked. He.. did something that could've killed him but Sunny helped me... Polly said. Well.. he's safe now right..? Mari asked. Yeah.. but I'm gonna have to hide any ropes away from him until he gets better... Polly said. Yeah.. I'm gonna try and find an way to help him too! Mari said. Thanks Mari.. Polly said while hanging up. Alright! Sunny let's see if Basil will want to come with you to see.. what's that girls name... Polly said. It's Aubrey.. Sunny said while blushing. Aubrey..? Basil mumbled. Yeah that girl! Mari told me on the phone she wants y'all to hang out with her with some kid named Kel.. Polly said. Ah! K-Kel.. he's so full of... Sunny mumbled. Energy.. Basil said disappointedly. Aww.. you'll be fine! Plus it'll kill the depressing mood! Polly said. Yeah.. I think you already did that.. Basil mumbled. Basil held Sunny's hand and went with him. Mari! Sunny said. Hello you two! Mari said. Sunny ran to Aubrey. Basil looked down. D-Did Polly.. Basil mumbled. Yes.. Mari said. Basil looked at Mari. Mari hugged Basil. Keep my promise Basil.. don't do it again please.. Mari said. Okay.. I'll keep your promise.. Basil said while hugging Mari back.