Questions Asked...

Basil went to his bedside table. Basil..? You Hungry..? Ready to start the day..? Polly asked. Basil closed his eyes. Polly covered Basil up. Nice to meet you Basil.. An random voice said. Polly had left. W-who are y-you..? Basil asked. Ah.. just call me The Figure.. The Figure said. H-Hello.. Basil said while rubbing his eyes. Also.. nobody can see me or know about me... The Figure said. Basil nodded. Say.. how about I tell you to fully give in to me.. what would you do..? The Figure asked. Well.. I'd say yes if your an kind person.. Basil said. Aren't we all kind people..? The Figure said. Yeah.. but I feel like an monster.. Basil said. Oh.. but why?.. Basil?~ did you do something bad..? The Figure said. Basil nodded. I didn't mean t-to hurt h-her.. Basil mumbled. Basil.. Basil.. would you let me in..? So I can help you.. The Figure asked. Basil looked at The Figure. W-What happens if I do..? Basil asked. Ah.. that would be an normal response.. The Figure said. He's considering my offer.. The Figure thought. Okay so.. it sound bad at first and I promise it isn't! But.. I basically try to eat away at all your guilt.. but it could free you from your mistakes.. I have an way to make you feel no pain at all.. The Figure said. Hmm.. you said you'll make it to where I feel no pain right..? Basil said. Yes.. The Figure said. Okay.. I-I'll let you in.. but.. please I do not handle pain well at all.. Basil said. Oh.. well you won't feel anything... The Figure said. Of course.. I remember that though at the right time.. I will get my revenge Basil.. Because I called your name and you left me to die! The Figure thought. No pain at all see..? The Figure said. O-Oh..? Haha.. I don't know why I was so scared... Basil mumbled. The Figure made an dark eerie noise. Please stop.. it scares me a little... Basil whispered. Oh.. got it! The Figure said. Basil didn't smile this time. I.. feel horrible.. Basil said. How do you feel then..? The Figure said while grabbing an blanket and covering Basil up. I'm just tired.. and maybe sick... Basil said while resting his head on his bedside table. Oh.. I guess you need rest..? The Figure said. Basil nodded while closing his eyes. Sunny ran to Basil. What were you thinking!? Sunny yelled. Basil lifted his head. I.. Before Basil could finish. W-Why! Why didn't you tell me it was you leading me! N-No wonder you had experience with ropes! Sunny said. Basil looked down and sighed. I'm sorry.. I understand if you.. nevermind... Basil mumbled. J-Just leave me a-alone alright.. Sunny said while tears filled his eyes. Basil started crying. T-That's fine.. Basil said. Sunny left the room. Hey.. it's okay what happened..? The Figure said. Basil wiped his tears. N-No.. I accidentally killed her by hanging her... Basil mumbled. Oh.. did you mean too..? The Figure asked. N-No.. I didn't mean too... Basil said his eyes full of tears. The Figure looked at Basil. I'm sure she forgives you.. The Figure said No.. she probably doesn't.. haha.. I should've succeeded that d.. Before Basil could finish. No.. it's not your fault... I'm here to help that disappear remember..? The Figure said. Basil nodded and wiped his tears. 1 year later. Basil sighed and got up. Take care of your flowers Basil.. they need you... The Figure said. Basil nodded and exited his room. Basil! Polly said with an smile. Hello.. Basil mumbled. Aww.. look at you! Polly said. Haha.. thanks... Basil mumbled. Ah.. it hurts though.. your gonna be an teenager soon! Polly said dramatically. Basil faked an smile. Polly smiled back. I'm gonna go to the park.. Basil said. Polly smiled. Alright! She said. Basil walked off to the park. At the park. Basil looked down. I have an question.. Basil said to The Figure. What? The Figure said. I'm curious.. how much pain is even inflicted..? Basil asked. Oh.. wow.. haha.. that is an weird question.. but really it depends on me but I haven't inflicted any pain.. because you said you can't handle pain.. The Figure said. Well.. I don't even know what the pain is like.. Basil said. A-Ah..? I don't think you would wanna know that.. The Figure said. I know.. but.. I'm curious.. Basil mumbled. Well.. I can't inflict unless you tell me too.. The Figure said. Well.. I'm just curious.. could you try a little..? Basil asked. A-Ah..? Well.. I guess you did ask b-but remember I'm not purposely doing this.. The Figure said. I know.. I'm just curious... Basil mumbled. The Figure hesitantly snapped its fingers and inflicted an tiny amount of pain. Oh.. that's not too bad I guess.. Basil said. A-Ah..? Phew.. I thought I inflicted too much.. The Figure said. No.. Basil said feeling an relief. Well.. uhh.. I can sto- Before The Figure could finish. It's distracting my emotions.. please wait.. Basil said. Oh.. now that is different then others I've done.. The Figure said. Basil closed his eyes feeling an relief. B-Basil..? The Figure said. Basil opened his eyes. What..? Basil asked. Are you sure your okay with it..? The Figure asked. Yes.. Basil whispered. Okay.. The Figure said. So.. are you like I don't know some type of masochist?.. The Figure asked. I just.. like small amounts of pain.. Basil said. Okay.. The Figure said.