"So unfair."

Spider-Woman, Y/N, whatever you were known as. It was your duty to protect the city of Brooklyn.
You were doing your homework in your room, not really worrying about anything currently. Life was difficult as Spider-Woman, always having to cut time in your day to save people, while also trying to keep this secret from everyone. You knew the dangers of telling people you were Spider-Woman, your private life would be completely ruined.

Suddenly, you hear a loud crash outside your window in the apartment you and your parents lived in. It was followed up with some cheesy, "evil" villain laughter.

"Goddamnit.."

You mumbled. You take a peek out of your window to see some.. strange villain. He was chubby and had a bowl cut, but had these weird sort of visors on that crossed over his eyes. You sigh and slip on your spider suit, securing your mask over your face before quickly slipping out of your window before anyone could see.

You swung down to the scene with your webs, landing on the side of a large building, your spider powers allowing you to stick to walls and such. You secured your palm and foot onto the building. The eyes of your mask squinted as you did, observing the villain closer.

The villain didn't seem like much, but he was powerful. He had the ability to use telekineses?

"So unfair dude.."

You mumbled to yourself with a smirk. You swung off the building as the villain wasn't paying attention, delivering a hard kick to his back before shooting a web and wrapped him up in it.

"Unhand me you troglodyte!!"

*He yelled as he felt the air hit against his face, you and him swung through the city, him occasionally breaking from your webs with his powers. You quickly recaptured him when he did though, you swung to the authorities and dropped him off near the door of the police station. He was bundled in a web, screaming profanities at you. You yawned playfully before swinging off, he wasn't a huge deal. Let alone a threat. He was just another villain who didn't know how to do his job.

You eventually returned to your parents home, slipping back through the window and taking off your mask. You threw it on the floor lazily and shut your window back up. You quickly changed back into the clothes you were wearing originally.

Suddenly, a strong sucking gust seems to pull you in. You turn around and see.. a portal?

____
WORD COUNT: 426

AUTHORS NOTE: I love you pookies stay tuned 🗣️🔥‼️