"Get off of me!"

Awhile after you got done talking to recluse and Hobie had wandered off, Gwen came up to you. She had a irritated look on her face and got all up in your face.

"Back off Hobie you slut, he's mine."

She whispered to you, grabbing the collar of your shirt and looking you in the eyes. You could tell Gwen was extremely jealous of you and Hobie's friendship. You chuckle nervously at first, thinking it was just some weird joke-threat thing. Until you see her unamused and rude demeanor. Your fists clench up and your muscles tense, ready to strike if she wants to pull anything.

"Listen, me and Hobie aren't together. We're just friends. Plus, we just met today. I don't get why you're so jealous?!"

You said to her, trying to pull away from her grasp on your collar. She gives you an angry/cold look. She raises her fist, ready to punch.  You shot a web at her wrist, catching her off guard. You use your web as a sort of web and fling her over you using your webs. She lands on the ground behind you, clenching her now bruised face and chipped tooth. You back away slowly as she begins to chase you. You begin running and quickly swinging through Spider HQ with Gwen following close behind you. She had rage in her eyes.

"GET BACK HERE! IM NOT LETTING YOU TAKE HIM FROM ME!"

She yells as she swings quickly after you, screaming insults. Other Spider-Folk watch from above them as they watch you and her swing throughout the building. She catches up to you and shoots a web at your upper back. She takes advantage and pulls you close, delivering a hard punch to your jaw. You wince in pain but quickly regain composure mid-air. You shoot a web right back, using it as sort of a lasso as you slam her into the side of a pillar with your web. The pillar now has a massive hole in it. Other spider-folk watched in amazement, shock, and disappointment. Gwen is left in the side of the building, defeated. Hobie quickly runs up behind you and yells.

"What do ya think y'ur doin' mate?!"

He says angrily, swinging up to their pillar to go help Gwen. Well, she got what she deserved and wanted: a total ass beating, and attention from Hobie. You didn't really care what they thought as you shove your hands in the pockets of your varsity jacket.

"Bloody 'ell Y/N! What made ya' do this hm?! Tell me now!"
Hobie demanded, looking at you angrily.

"I just don't put up with bitches."
You answered with a calm tone.
Word count: 464
Authors note: unhand me you troglodyte111!1!!1!!!