"I know that aint your name."

Here you were again. It had been awhile yes, but you were back on track and ready to fight again. Miguel had sent you on some sort of 'special' mission per se to deal with an anomaly on earth-42. You used your gizmo to open up a portal and step through it. You were immediately greeted with a large city that looked a lot like Brooklyn.. but darker. Fires were scattered across the city, people yelling and screaming, the sound of gunfire and car alarms going off. It was pretty horrible, not to mention it was raining. You slid your mask over your face and began to swing discreetly through the city, not trying to catch the eyes of any drunken or violent onlookers from below. You landed on a random roof on a building, not really paying attention when you felt a hard punch to the back of your head. You were knocked out cold and hit the ground hard.

You woke up, strapped to a punching bag. Your limbs were secured tightly to the punching bag as you dangled just above the ground. You saw a tall, black man. He was facing away from you. He seemed to be bald and was turning on some music on a record player.

"Uhm, hello?"

You called out to the man, but he simply ignored you. You then heard the metal clank of a claw behind you. You couldn't see because you were strapped to the punching bag. Once the punching bag rotated slowly enough, you were greeted by a teenage boy with a sort of mask on. A purple hologram floated over his mask.

"You ain't from around here.."

The hoarse robotic voice said. The hologram on his mask slowly faded out and his mask opened up to reveal a handsome young black man. He had his hair styled in some tight boxer braids. You had to admit, he was attractive. The man stared at you for a moment before speaking.

"So, who are you?"

He asked. He brought the metal claw he was wearing around his arm next to your face and stared deeply into the eyes of your mask.

"You gonna answer me? Or just sit there lookin' stupid as fuck."

The man said with a slight scowl and raised his eyebrow.

"..Spider-Woman."

You answered nervously. Your breath growing shallow as he continued to stare deeply into the eyes of your mask, but it felt like he could see straight through it. He sighed deeply and picked at the corner of your mask with the large metal claw.

"I know damn well that ain't your name." The man paused for a moment before continuing. "Stop bein' a little pussy and tell me it.."
"Or I'll just find out myself."

______
Word count: 479
Authors note: SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG ILL TRY TO KEEP THIS UPDATED