"Can't Believe."

Hobie began showing you around Spider HQ. He was super friendly and was pretty much friends with everyone. He introduced you to a bunch of different spider-folk. You looked up to him, he had great confidence and was super bold. Hobie didn't seem to care what anyone said about him, or what he said about anyone. He was kind of like the cool uncle you never had, because he died. Hobie introduced you to a certain someone named Recluse. She was tall, dark skinned, and had curly brown hair.

"Hey there, nice to meet you. You must be that new recruit Miguel has been talking about yeah?"

Recluse said, holding out her hands for you to shake it. You reach forward and shake her hand, she seemed pretty friendly and easy to approach.

"Hi, my name is Y/N."

You responded with a small smirk as you looked at Recluse. Hobie still had his arm around your shoulder as you two introduced yourselves to each other. Hobie conversed with her a little bit. He seemed to be good friends with Recluse. You didn't know how Recluse was close to Miguel, let alone Miguel talk to her. Miguel seemed unapproachable and rude, but she was the complete opposite. You decide to speak up and ask Recluse if she was friends with Miguel. She chuckled and smiled, before regaining herself and looking at you.

"Yeah, I'm Miguel's fiancé. It's hard to believe I know, him and me are complete opposites. But he still is a big softie for me."

Recluse chuckled once more and put her hand on your shoulder as she continued laughing. Hobie also chuckled a little. You laughed awkwardly, not knowing what to say now.

"You guys ar' complete opposites yeah?!"

Hobie said loudly, his voice choking with laughter. Recluse laughed a little more before stopping.

"You'll fit in just fine kid, just do what a normal spider-woman would do."
Recluse said, maybe you would fit in.

Word count: 343
Authors Note: recluse is an insert of my bsf April.