"Portal Travel."

After that whole ordeal with Gwen, you were walking through the large platforms of Spider HQ. Many people were giving you dirty looks and scowls, which you didn't like. You felt guilty for beating Gwen's ass like that, but she had it coming. This whole situation could've simply been solved with a talk, but Gwen decided to take it too far. You wanted to speak up and tell everyone it was her fault for becoming violent, but you were too afraid to. All eyes were glued to you in a disgusted and worried manner, you didn't know how to react so you just kept your head down and your hands shoved in your pockets as you walked through the spider-folk. Your spider-senes began tingling as you feel someone put their large hand on your shoulder. You turn to see that it's Miguel, he had a frustrated look on his face.

"My office, now."

He said in a menacing tone, you followed him reluctantly to his office.. or platform? His office was literally a large pentagon shaped platform suspended in the air. You sigh deeply. He turns to face you and crosses his arms.

"What were you thinking?! You could've completely broken that pillar and this building would've come down!"

He yells in your face, having a furious look in his face. He pulls away from you and pinches the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes.

"She started it."

You muttered to yourself in a angry tone. You cross your arms and roll your eyes.

"That doesn't matter! You could've put all of us in danger.. You could've killed all of us!"

He yells again, getting in your face. He sighs angrily before turning around and facing the other way, crossing his arms again.

"Whatever, take this."

He mutters before tossing you a strange watch that had a hologram above it. It acted like a smart watch, but a lot older looking.. but a lot more advanced? It was hard to explain by looking at it for awhile. You shook your hand and slipped the watch on your wrist and put your hands on your hips.

"What is this?"

You asked Miguel in a sassy tone, still angry from what happened earlier.

"It's a dimensional travel device, you can use it to access different universes by portal travel."

He says, monotone voice. He sighs before stepping onto his platform as it begins ascending slowly into the air.

You could simply just travel into dimensions with this device?
It was so alluring, you wanted to use it now but knew it wasn't the right time.

This could make you an even better super hero than you already were.

Word count:459
Authors note: lazy ass chapter sorry y'all