"Prowler."

He continued to gaze into the eyes of your mask. His metal claws still gently fidgeting and picking at the side of your mask. The fabric slightly ripping. He raised his eyebrow again.

"Tell me your real name.."

The man said in a low voice, most likely to intimidate you. You parted your lips, about to speak, but you hesitated. You didn't wanna give out your name to this.. man you didn't even know. You decided to stay silent.

"..Fine. You wanna be a bitch?.."

He murmured. His metal claws grabbed tightly onto the side of your mask, creating a large rip in the fabric as he ripped it off your face. You gasped softly, squirming a bit in the ropes that bound you to the punching bag. Miles looked into your eyes again. His metal claw slowly reached up and pulled slightly on the corner of your lip, revealing your teeth a bit to him.

"I see, you're one of those superheroes hm."

He grumbled, pulling his metal claw away.

"Well now that I've seen what you look like.. it's only fair that we introduce ourselves."

He chuckled softly under his breath, returning the metal claw back to the side of your face. The cold metal grazed against your skin.

"I'm Miles Morales.. but you.. you can call me the prowler."

He continued to stare at you with those eyes of his. It was a little scary that he could just hold such intense eye contact like that. Miles looked down to your wrist and noticed the watch strapped around it.

"Weird ass watch.."

Miles mumbled, snagging your wrist in his metal claw. He brought his other hand up and began to tap random things on the watch as he held your hand in the palm of the metal claw. You were just in.. complete shock. You didn't know what to do.

After Miles fidgeted a bit more with your watch, he had accidentally opened up a portal. His eyes widened as he began getting sucked into the portal. He grabbed onto your ankle and pulled you in with him. He screamed in fear as you traveled through the portal.

You were sent flying into the Spider HQ building. Toppling over which resulted in Miles landing above you. He caught his breath and quickly got up, staring at the large amount of Spider-men and women with a shocked look on his face.

"What the fuck?! Nah I'm outta here, this is some culty shit!"

Miles tried to run for the portal, but it closed right before he could get through. You slowly got up and rubbed your head.

"Uhm.. this is.. Spider HQ."

You muttered, as if he could hear you over the loud whispers and chatter of the other Spider-people as they stared at Miles.

Miles eyes darted to you and he grabbed you by your wrist, dragging you closer to him. He looked at you with a frustrated expression.

"Get me out of here, now."
Miles muttered into your ear.

_________
Word count:524
Authors note: I'll probably have like random nights wheee I write like 2-3 chapters sooo🥰