Chapter one.

Hiya! F.R here! Before starting, I'd like to say that this is my first Wattpad writing! I apologize for any spelling mistakes!! My thumbs move faster than my keyboard lol, anyways enjoy! 🌹

Katsuki ran his foot over the home base, rocking his bat back and forth as he waited for the pitcher ahead to throw his fast ball, Katsuki's cleat digging into the dirt beneath him. Before he knew it, the pitcher took a step back, pulling his arm back as the ball flew through the air..
PINGGGG!
Katsuki's bat knocked against the baseball. Bakugou tossed the bat down, and made a straight run towards first base, his foot pouncing against the base, then he began running for a home run. The crowd began cheering as the blonde slid into home, his finger tips reaching the edge of the base before the ball was caught by the other player standing behind home base.. the crowd went silent.
Bakugou gulped as he lifted his head, looking around as he waited for the announcement.
SAFE !!
Katsuki shuffled too his feet, tossing his white gloves onto the ground as he pulled off his helmet, ruffling his blonde spikes as the crowd cheered, his teammates surrounding him.
"Dudeeee! You won our finals! Great job mannn!" A redhaired male spoke.
"Pfft, whatever.. thanks Kirishima.." Katsuki said as he pushed his way out of the crowd, making his way to the bench where the coach called him.
Katsuki grabbed his water, squirting a gulp into his mouth as he waited for the coach to begin rambling onto him as always.
"Here you are, Father!" A small, yet warm voice spoke from behind Katsuki. A short Greenette pushed his way past Bakugou, handing Coach Aizawa his clipboard.
"Thank you, Izuku." Aizawa spoke as he clicked his pen against the paper.
Izuku huh?.. Katsuki raise an eyebrow as he looked the small greenette up and down. The male was short, and he had green curls that bounced perfectly in place on his forehead. He was pale, yet he had freckles that lined his face, neck and arms.
The greenette looked up at the tall blonde, giving him a warm smile, turning towards him as he crossed his arms.
"Good job out there. You played well." The green haired male spoke. Katsuki was tall, tan, and he had deep red eyes. His bleach blonde hair that was perfectly spiked, and those muscles that were being held back by his jersey.. Izuku gave him another quick smile before he walked over to the rest of the players.
Katsuki narrowed his eyebrows, hearing Izukus words.. small yet, the total opposite of him.. he couldn't help but show a cocky smile.. Katsuki took a breath. For some reason, he felt some sort of.. connection? He's never felt that before..
'he was interesting..' Izuku thought to himself.
'God he was cute..' Katsuki thought to himself.