Chapter Five.

⚠️ GAY ORAL SMUT HERE! YOUVE BEEN WARNED! ⚠️
Izuku gripped Katsuki's orange flannel, gripping it in his fingers as he tugged on it.
Katsuki ran his hands up and down Izukus thighs, his large palms gripping the warm yet soft meat that layered his inner thighs.
Izuku pulled away. "Katsuki-"
Katsuki raised an eyebrow, huffing once he pulled away. "Hm?"
"I don't want this to only happen once. I don't want you to throw me aside after.." Izuku whispered, looking away.
Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows. Who'd do that? Especially to this perfect boy in front of him. The thought of someone hurting this greenette only made his temper rise.
Katsuki gripped the freckled chin, turning his head towards him.
"Look at me, Izu."
Izuku obeyed his command, looking straight into those narrow, ruby red eyes.
"What happens tonight stays between us, but I don't want to stop seeing you, ever. I'm not gonna ghost you or friend zone you either." Katsuki took a breath before continuing. "Your what I want tonight, Izu."
Izuku grinned slightly at his words.
"Oh yeah?.. Prove it to me Kacchan. Show me what you want." Izuku spoke, his plumb lips running over Katsuki's.
Katsuki groaned, his erection in his pants growing slightly.
Katsuki reached down, sliding his fingers through Izuku's button, popping it open as he pulled the zipper down.
"Are you sure you want this? I don't wanna scare you off." Katsuki asked, looking in the same green eyes hes longed for.
Izuku nodded. "Do as you please."
Katsuki placed a peck on his lips before he stood Izuku up, pulling down his jeans then as well as his underwear.
Katsuki then bent him over against the cold, metal bleachers.
Izukus fingers gripped against the side of the cold bleacher, his chill bumps rising. Yet he loved how rough he was right now.
Katsuki got on his knees, placing his tongue against Izukus opening.
Izuku gasped, closing his eyes.
Katsuki rolled his long tongue up and down his opening, sliding it in and out a few times.
Izuku curled the tips of his fingers against the bleachers, a small, relaxing moan escaping his mouth. "Damn.."
Katsuki began humming, his lips and tongue vibrating against his hole.
Katsuki then reached in front of him, grabbing his length.
Izuku mumbled a few words underneath his breath, his teeth clenching the flesh inside of his mouth.
"Cmon Kacchan.. give me more."
Katsuki raised an eyebrow. This innocent greenette was needy already? He liked it.
Katsuki used his other free hand to slide a finger or two inside of him, his tongue flicking against his prostate.
Izuku gasped feeling his wide fingers slide inside of him. "There we go- just like that Kacchan.."
Katsuki hummed faster, his lips vibrating against his throbbing prostate, his fingers pounding inside of him quickly.
"Oh fuck!" Izuku screamed, the inside of his pink flesh breaking inside of his teeth.
"Good boy, Zuku.. show me those pretty moans of yours.." Katsuki mumbled, his tongue turning and twisting faster.
"I-Im close Kacchan!- Oh my god-" Izuku gaspingly moaned.
Katsuki stroked his length faster, sooner or later Izukus load shot against the silver bleachers.
Katsuki took a few more licks of his hole, pulling out his fingers.
Katsuki kissed his freckles ass, then leaving his bite mark on the right one.
Izuku pulled up his pants, buttoning them back as he sat down on the clean side beside him, his stomach pouncing in and out as he tried catching his breath.
Katsuki cleaned off his fingers by sucking them clean. He then looked at the load that Izuku released.
Katsuki dipped a finger in, then licking it clean.
Izukus cheeks turned red. "Kacchan! Ewww! That's been on the nasty bleachers!"
Katsuki shrugged, dipping his fingers in once more as he stuck it in his mouth. "It's yours so why wouldn't I?"
Izuku crossed his arms as he looked away.
Katsuki grinned a little as he stood up, grabbing Midoryias hand as he pulled him to his feet.
"It's getting late. Let me walk you home, it's too cold for you to be outside by yourself." Katsuki stated.
Izuku nodded agreeing.
Soon the two made it too Izukus house. Katsuki stopped at the road, looking up at the house then back down at the short greenette.
"I had fun tonight Kacchan.. thank you." Izuku said, giving him the same warm smile he fell in love with the first time.
"Anytime, Nerd. Goodnight, text me when you wake up in the morning." Katsuki responded.
Izuku nodded once more, standing up on his tippy toes as he planted a kiss on his lips before rushing inside.
Katsuki shook his head jokingly before shoving his hands in his pockets, making his way back down the side walk towards his house.
This was a night neither of them would forget.