Chapter Three.

Katsuki sat down at his desk, entering the phone number into his phone, shooting it a message.
'Ready to see what this trouble is about deku?' Katsuki then changed the contact name.
Deku.❣️
Izuku grabbed his phone from off of his desk, seeing the text message. He knew exactly who it was just by the nickname.
Izuku giggled before replying. 'You bet I am Kacchan. So, where we going and what time?' Izuku then changed his contact name as well.
Kacchan 🧡
Katsuki raised his eyebrow before his thumbs began typing a response. 'I wanna take you somewhere, different. Be ready by 7:00 pm and meet me by the Tokyo 53 Bus Stop.'
Izuku smiled a little. Was this way too soon? Most definitely. Would his father be upset if he figured out who he was going out with on a school night? Hell yeah. 'You've got it. Cya soon, Kacchan. 💘'
Katsuki grinned at the message, hearting it.
Bakugou was gonna give that nerd the time off his life. He eventually got up, grabbing some towels and clothes before heading to the shower.
Hours later, Izuku ran his hand through his hair, ruffling his curls, then adding a thin layer of lip gloss to his rosey pink lips, just to make them smooth looking to the eye. Izuku took a deep breath before walking downstairs, looking around for his father.
"Daddddd! I'm going out alright? I'll be back around 10:00 pm!! Love you!" Izuku shouted before heading towards the door.
Aizawa rounded the corner, placing his heel on the bottom of door.
"With who?" Shoutas deep voice spoke.
Izuku then again took another deep breath.
"Just a few friends.." Izuku calmly replied, avoiding eye contact with him.
Aizawa nodded as he moved his foot away from the door. "Be back before 10:00 alright? You have exams tomorrow, 9:30 is the latest."
Izuku nodded as he grabbed the doorknob. "Yes sir.."
Izuku walked out, pulling his phone out of his pocket as he began walking too the Tokyo 53 Bus Stop.
Kacchan 🧡
'I'm on my way Kacchan. Sorry if I get there a few minutes later, I had to talk my dad into letting me leave.'
Katsuki was already there, leaning against the post. He wore a pair of black ripped jeans, a black t shirt and an orange flannel ontop. Katsuki had a pair of black converse on his feet, with signatures on the bases and orange beads lining his shoe strings. He had silver rings on his fingers, a silver and red chain on his neck, and the sleeves of his flannel was rolled up to his elbows, a black diamond watch on his left wrist and a beaded yellow one on the right.
Katsuki pulled out his phone, reading the message before replying.
'Pfft, all good. Hurry up though, I wanna get going soon.'
Izuku smiled before typing a response.
'Whateverrr. Be patient Kacchan.'
Katsuki smiled. This was definitely gonna be a night he wouldn't forget.