Chapter Four.

Izuku walked down the side walk towards Tokyo 53 Bus Stop, ruby red eyes eventually meeting his.
Katsuki gave him a slight grin before looking him up and down.
Izuku wore a pair of light washed ripped jeans, and a white sweatshirt. He had a few colorful bracelets on his wrist, and a pair of white air forces in his feet, the Nike sign was green with the the name: Deku carved on the edge.
Katsuki looked back into those green eyes, his heart racing.
"Hi." Izukus soft voice spoke.
Katsuki gulped slightly. "You look uh, pretty."
Izukus cheeks turned a light pink. "Thank you. You look very handsome yourself."
Katsuki ran a hand through his hair before looking away. "Cmon, everyone should be gone now."
Katsuki began walking, Izuku following right beside him.
It was quiet at first, so Izuku decided to break the silence.
"How long have you been playing baseball?.. I know you've been playing for my fathers team for two years, but total, how long?" Izuku asked,  looking up at the tall blonde.
Katsuki shoved his hands in his pocket. "About three years professionally.. but I've been playing baseball since I was 9, so if we're counting that then eleven."
Izuku nodded. "So your twenty three?"
Katsuki nodded back. "Mhm, your twenty one right? I heard coach talking about your birthday coming up in a few months and you'd be twenty two, so I'm just taking a guess.."
Izuku giggled a little. He found it cute how observant Katsuki was. "Yes, that's right. I'm twenty one."
Katsuki turned a corner before continuing the conversation. "So, when's your birthday?"
Izuku brushed his arm against Katsuki's, making sure he didn't loose him. "July fifteenth, what's yours?"
Katsuki licked over his lips as he pushed a metal gate open, revealing an abandoned yet gorgeous baseball field. "April twentieth." Katsuki responded before holding the gate open for the greenette.
The dirt was perfectly layered, and the bases were bleached white. The grass was a bright green, and it was perfectly mowed. The metal bleachers were silver, and shining from the street lights.
Izukus eyes widened as he walked in, his eyes scanning the place before looking back at Katsuki.
"Kacchan, this is- this is so amazing! It's clean, but how? This field has been abandoned for years.." Izuku asked before walking over to the bleachers, running his fingers across the shined metal.
Katsuki grinned as he followed behind him. "I know a few buddies."
Izuku looked back at him, giving him a warm smile.
"Thank you Kacchan, it's perfect." Izuku said before grabbing his hand, pulling him onto the bleachers. "Cmon! I wanna see the view from the top!"
Katsuki interlocked their fingers as they both ran up the bleachers too the top. Katsuki looked at the greenette once they made it.
Izukus eyes were wide, sparkling and perfectly green. Izuku looked over at Katsuki, smiling widely. "This is so pretty.. the moon looks so bright from here." Izuku said as he looked back up from the sky.
Katsuki sat down, Izuku sitting beside him.
"I'm glad you like it, nerd." Katsuki said as he closed his eyes, leaning against the brick wall behind them.
Izuku observed the sky for a few moments before he eventually leaned his head against his chest, closing his eyes as well.
"Kacchan?" Izuku whispered.
Katsuki held his hand just as tight as before. "Hm?"
"Would you ever do this with me again?.. I really like it out here.. and you make this way better than I think it would be with anyone else."
Butterflies raced in Katsuki's stomach. "Most definitely. Your the best view out here, Im not sure I've ever seen eyes quite like yours, and I don't wanna stop seeing them either."
Izuku smiled as he leaned up, kissing the blonde on the cheek.
Katsuki opened his eyes, feeling the greenettes lips against his cheek, his heart racing fast.
Izuku giggled as he gripped the blondes shirt in his fist, pulling him down to his level. Izuku locked eyes with the rubies.
"That heart of yours is racing awfully fast.. someone nervous?" Izuku whispered, his lips brushing against the blondes.
Katsuki groaned slightly. The way Izuku talked to him only made his obsession with him worse.
"Fuck.." Katsuki whispered.
Izuku let his shirt go, instead running it up and down his chest as he pressed their lips together.
Katsuki immediately pulled the greenette onto his lap, his large hands holding Izukus skinny waist perfectly as their makeout session began.
This was gonna be difficult to explain when Izuku came home late..