Chapter Six.

Hiya everyone!! Sorry I haven't been out with an update in a few days, but I'm back! New chapter every day! Stay tuned to see what our love birds into next!~  - F.R. 🌹🔥
The next morning, Izuku was awaken by the sound of his alarm ringing on his bedside table. Izuku groaned as he reached over, silencing the alarm as he sat up, his ass sore from the night before..
Izuku gained butterflies from the thought.
Izuku stood up as he got dressed into his uniform, brushing his teeth, and tying his laces to his classic red shoes.
Izuku grabbed his backpack and made his way downstairs where he was greeted by his father.
"Fun time last night?" Aizawa asked, stirring the creamer into his coffee.
Izuku nodded as he sat down at the kitchen table, waiting for him to finish.
"Yes sir, sorry I came home a few minutes late.. I lost track of time." Izuku said, looking away from his father.
Aizawa sighed as he sipped on his coffee.
"It's fine.. don't make the mistake again alright? I can't have you being alone out there by yourself for too long, your mother would be disappointed.
Izuku took a deep breath, frowning at the thought.
Izuku's mother, Inko, was kidnapped a few years after he was born. Inko escaped, yet she'd wouldn't live very long after, her kidnapper was never found. Before she passed away, she asked Aizawa to take care of him and to keep him safe, and that Iaxawa did.
Aizawa never let him out of his sight, that's why he always came to baseball practices with him, and he attended the same school that he worked at, so he knew exactly where he was and what he was doing.
Aizawa also gave him a strict rule on who he was not aloud to hang around, and Katuski Bakugou was on that list..
Izuku stood up. "Im heading to school.. I don't wanna be late."
Aizawa nodded. "Ill be there a little after you, Midnight is covering my class for a few hours."
Izuku agreed before he walked out, yet the truth was he was actually going to meet up with Katsuki a few blocks down before school.
Katsuki was in his uniform, black converse laced around his feet. Katsuki leaned against a brick wall as he waited for the greenette too arrive.
Katsuki raised his head as he heard the soft voice speak in front of him.
"Hi, Kacchan." Izuku spoke, looking up into those ruby eyes.
"Hi, Deku." Katsuki sarcastically responded as he leaned down, pressing a kiss against his lips.
Izuku gripped his red toe, jerking him down as he placed a knee in between his legs.
Katsuki groaned as he pulled away.
"We better get going, school starts pretty soon." Katsuki spoke.
Izuku almost whined as he pulled away.
"Fineeee.. I guess I'll see you in first period." Izuku huffed, crossing his arms.
Katsuki chuckled at his reaction. "Pfft, goodbye Deku."
"Goodbye, Kacchan." Izuku kissed him on the cheek before the two males went there opposite ways, little did they know Eri was on the school bus that had driven by minutes before, and she would rat him out to Aizawa..