Chapter Two.

Katsuki walked into the boy's locker room, his black duffel bag with an orange skull on the front leaned over his left shoulder. Katsuki sat his bag down in front of his locker, hearing a someone humming behind him. Katsuki was usually the first one at practice so he could get everything he needed together. Katsuki turned around, seeing the greenette from the game.
'Ah, coaches son..' Katsuki thought to himself.
Izuku looked up, seeing the blonde. Izuku pushed a few more towels in the cabinet before giving him the same warm smile that he did a few nights ago.
"Katsuki, right? Katsuki Bakugou?" Izuku asked, tilting his head.
Katsuki raised an eyebrow, almost surprised that this quiet male was talking to him, and that he knew his name.
"Mhm.. your Izuku?" Katsuki asked back, crossing his arms.
Izuku nodded. "Izuku. Izuku Midoryia."
Katsuki gave him a grin.
"Good to know." Katsuki whispered as he opened his locker, shoving some of his extra clothes in there.
Izuku was a few lockers away, folding up towels. Izuku stood up on his tippy toes, attempting to put them away on the highest shelf.
SWOOSHHHHH!
All of the clean towels Midoryia attempted to put away fumbled back onto the ground. Izuku huffed, frowning.
Katsuki cocked his head, looking at the greenette again. Katsuki just shook his head sarcastically, walking over as he bent down, picking up a few towels, folding them back up.
Izuku gulped, picking a few up himself, almost embarrassed? "Thank you, Kat." Izuku whispered.
Kat?..
Katsuki couldn't help but smile. "You're welcome, Deku."
Izuku raised his eyebrow, crossing his arms. "Heyy! I'm no idiot!" Izuku said, turning his head.
Katsuki folded up the rest of the towels, putting them back. "Sure, whatever you say."
Izuku huffed as he thought of a response. "Fine then, Kacchan."
Katsuki turned his head back towards him, almost surprised that the greenette had a response.
"Someone has an attitude, eh?" Katsuki spoke as he placed his hands into his sweatpants pockets, walking back towards his locker.
"Well it looks like to me your walking away from this attitude, can't handle it or something?" Izuku said, gulping as soon as the words left his mouth.
Katsuki stopped, smirking a little as he clicked his tongue against his teeth.
"Sorry that was uh, out of pocket." Izuku said, rubbing the back of his neck.
Katsuki looked over his own shoulder, looking at the greenette with a smirk.
"I thought it was pretty hot, that little attitude of yours." Katsuki said before he looked back in front of him, grabbing his football padding for underneath his jersey.
Izuku's cheeks flustered red. Did he just call him hot? If it wasn't too obvious by now, he was gay. Well, pansexual. Izuku thought Katsuki was straight, or that's what it looked like when he saw him flirting with the cheerleaders on the sidelines. That compliment was only making that attitude spark.
"oh yeah?.." izuku said, sitting down on one of the chairs. "elaborate."
Katsuki raised his eyebrow as he sat down a few benches away, leaning against the white lockers behind him.
Katsuki just shrugged. "Eh, not sure. You just caught my eye.." Katsuki said as he leaned his head against the locker, looking at the greenette. "A Deku like you needs to be careful ya know.. you don't know what kind of trouble your getting yourself into with me." Katsuki said as he looked back in front of him.
"What if I like trouble?.." Izuku said, his voice almost sounding nervous.
Katsuki grinned. "Let's hope it's only my kind of trouble."
Izuku giggled slightly, tucking a piece of green hair behind his ear. "Your the only trouble I look for."
Katsuki shook his head, grinning. "Your something else, ya know?.." Katsuki paused, then continued. "You free tonight? I wanna show you what this trouble is really made of."
Izuku listened to the blonde male in front of him, loving how this conversation was already going. Izuku pulled a small piece of paper, scribbling down his number before he crumbled it up, tossing it at the blonde.
Katsuki caught the paper wad, opening it.
"Text me tonight. I'll be glad to see what this trouble is all about." Izuku said as he stood up, stretching slightly. "Well, I've gotta pick up a few things for dad before practice, so cya soon, Kacchan..~" Izuku teased before he walked out of the locker room, not giving the blonde a chance to reply.
Katsuki's stomach flooded with butterflies. He folded up the note, shoving it in his pocket.
"Pfft, goodbye Deku.."