The Big Effect

Hiccup looked at the spot where the woman was then blinks as he looks at himself. He groans, "Aw, great." He looks at himself, covered in the green substance. "What is this stuff?" He asks. But then the substance starts to dry and Hiccup looks at his hands as the green liquid vanishes, now dry and no longer being covered in it. He looks over himself as he finds no trace of the liquid. What the-?" He mutters then hears a moan and looks over to see Toothless stir awake. "Toothless. Hey, bud? You good?" Hiccup asks softly as he crawls over to the Night Fury.

Toothless blinks his eyes open as he groans and slowly lifts his head up. Hiccup gently rests a hand on his head, "Good to have ya, bud." Hiccup says. Toothless coos bat him then lifts himself up and stretches to wake himself up. Hiccup then stands up and sighs, "Well, bud, we have someone on the island that have mysterious containers. Let's head out and tell the others." He says. Toothless roars in agreement as the two make their way down stairs. But right when Hiccup makes his way to the door, he stops as he becomes dizzy and stumbles a little. Toothless hurries to him and catches him before he fell into the floor. "Tha-thanks, b... bud." Hiccup slurs. Toothless helps him onto the ground as Hiccup then feels his head hurt. Hiccup groans as he holds a hand to his head, closing his eyes as he clenches his teeth.

Toothless sniffs him but then he jumps back as he lets out a frightened roar at the sight of Hiccup glowing green. The glow fades as the pain in Hiccup's head fades too. "Aw, man. What was that?" Hiccup groans as he rubs his head. Toothless looks at him with wide eyes and Hiccup catches his gaze on him, "Toothless, what is it?" He asks. But then he feels himself start to shake and he looks at his hand. He finds it shaking slightly but then he feels a surge throughout his body. He gasps at the feeling, "Uh, Toothless?" But when he looks at Toothless, the dragon looks smaller and his clothes feel tighter. His eyes widen as his heart beats faster, "Toothless?" He says slowly. He stands up and finds that everything around him is shrinking, "What the-What's happening to me?!?" He says.

Toothless could only watch with wide and shocked eyes as Hiccup is growing. The seams of Hiccup's tunic start to tear and the auburn-haired male could do nothing as he grows more and more. He takes a step back in shock but his prosthetic was smaller now and he trips backwards as he lands on his butt. He looks to find his prosthetic break apart, but then his eyes widen as a green glow appears on his leg. Once it fades, Hiccup's eyes widen as he sees that he has two feet now. "What?" He says in surprise, but then his boot on his right foot could no longer hold as it is tears apart along with his pants also tearing at the ends and his belt buckle popping off. Hiccup hears more ripping and find that his tunic rips due to it no longer fitting and his leather armor tears apart and falls onto the ground as he continues to grow.

He grunts as his head hits the ceiling and it creeks until he bursts through it and then looks to find that he was looking into his room on the second floor. "Oh no." He then lowers himself onto his back but still grows more. He moves himself to be on his hands and knees , cringing at the damage caused by it, and Toothless shakes his head as he moves around to look up at Hiccup face to face. Hiccup looks at Toothless as the dragon roars at him. "Okay. Now would be a great time to stop growing." Hiccup thinks, but he continues to grow. He looks down at Toothless as the house becomes too small. "Toothless, you need to get out of here! Now!" He exclaims. Toothless hesitates but does as Hiccup says and fires a plasma blast, creating a hole in the wall and runs out of the house.

Toothless runs off then stops and looks back as he hears more groaning as the house starts to expand until it gives in and explodes. Toothless moves to avoid the rubble and once it ends he looks and his eyes widen at the sight. Hiccup sits up as he rubs his head then opens his eyes only for them to widen as he finds his house in complete shambles. His pants, having thankfully survived, now resemble shorts, just barely passing his knees. "This... this can't be happening." He says. He then looks to find the village now much smaller and, thankfully, empty too. "Oh. My. THOR!" Hiccup yells. He hears roaring and looks down to find Toothless looking up at him with a worried look.

Hiccup looks at himself again then stands up, revealing his height to be freaking tall that the houses hardly reach his caves, "I'm sorry, Toothless. But I can't stay here!" He says. He then runs away from the village, to the other side of the island. His footsteps causing the ground to shake with every step he took. Toothless could only watch as his friend runs off. He coos then runs after him.