A Witch and A (Now) Giant

Hiccup closes his eyes as he splashes water onto his face. He rests his hands on the ground as he takes deep breathes to calm himself. "Okay. Okay. This is all just a dream. When I open my eyes, everything will be normal." He mutters to himself. When he opens his eyes, he looks at his reflection in the lake but when he looks around he finds the trees to be barely reaching his shoulders. He groans as he hangs his head low as he looks at his reflection again. "How did this happen? Why did this happen?" He asks himself. He then sighs as he leans back to sit on his knees. He rests his hands on his lap as he looks down at himself.

Just this morning, everything was well and peaceful and then the next Hiccup is a giant. The Viking takes slow breathes to calm himself and he looks around at the nature surrounding him. "What am I going to do?" He whispers in a  somber tone. "Uh.... Hi." His eyes widen as he turns his head around to try and find who said that. "Down here." He looks down and standing to his left was a woman with long (H/C) hair tied in a braid and wielding a long staff with the top of it emitting a (F/C) glow. He then remembers that glow and finds out who the woman is. "You!" He says, moving to face her and placing his hands onto the ground to lean towards her. The woman maintains her balance then looks up at Hiccup.

She laughs nervously as she waves at him in greeting, "Hi. Before you say anything; No, I did not know what was in the bottle, so this isn't my fault. Well, a little, but not the point!" She defends herself. Hiccup blinks in surprise as she looks at him with a challenging look. It was silent for a few moments until Hiccup slowly inhales, "Okay, but who are you? And why did you take the bottles?" He asks her. The woman's face shifts into a calm one as she looks at him with her (E/C) eyes, "I'm (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N). And I can answer all of your questions later if you will come with me, and if you haven't already got it from the (F/C) glow and the staff, I am, what many would consider, a witch." The woman, now known as (Y/N), introduces herself. The glow emitting from her staff fades after she does.

Hiccup blinks in surprise. First he becomes a giant and now he is meeting a witch. He lowers himself onto his elbows as he groans while rubbing his forehead to ease the incoming headache from everything that has happened today. "Okay." He sighs out. (Y/N) looks at him with a sympathetic face then walks over and rests a hand on his cheek. Hiccup looks over at her, "I really am sorry. But I promise, I will do everything I can to get you back to your normal size. It's the least I can do." She offers, giving him a soft smile. Hiccup relaxes at her words and swallows some saliva in his mouth, "Okay. Thank you." He says to her.

(Y/N) smiles at him then steps back, "My place should be perfect for you to stay in the meantime. Midnight! Let's go, girl." She says to Hiccup before calling her friend. Hiccup hears something ruffling then looks to see Midnight make her appearance. He becomes amazed by her design. "Wow." He breathes out. (Y/N) walks up to to Midnight and softly stroke the dark Stormcutter's neck. "Oh! Midnight meet Hiccup, Hiccup meet Midnight." (Y/N) introduces. Midnight looks at Hiccup with skeptical eyes as Hiccup looks at her, or more specifically her coloring. "Wow." He repeats. "I have.... I've never seen a dragon with her scale pattern before." He says. (Y/N) smiles, "Yeah. She is. She was special the moment I saw her." (Y/N) says fondly as she scratches Midnight's chin. The dragon closes her eyes at the feeling, purring at the feeling.

(Y/N) looks up at Hiccup as he still continues to look at Midnight with amazement. "Do you want to pet her?" She asks Hiccup. The tall man looks at her in surprise then compose himself, "Oh, uh, o-only if it's okay with her." He says. Midnight sees how considerate he is then takes a few steps forward. Hiccup notices and slowly lowers his hand towards Midnight, waiting for her to come to him. The Stormcutter sniffs his hand then leans her head forward as she closes her eyes and purrs in his hand. Hiccup smiles as he let out a small laugh and gently scratches her. (Y/N) smiles as the two bond then she twirls her staff. "Okay! Next stop: Home!" She announces.

Midnight opens her eyes and moves away from Hiccup as the giant Viking pulls his hand back then slowly rises to his feet. (Y/N) uses her staff to levitate the forgotten net full of fish as she hops onto Midnight then the dragon flaps her wings as she takes flight. They meet at eye-level with Hiccup, "Follow us. Oh, but do be careful where you step." (Y/N) tells him. "Don't worry. I will..... From now on." He says sheepishly, remembering that he was kind of panicking and did not want to think about the damage done already. (Y/N) smiles as she giggles from his behavior then lightly taps her staff on Midnight and the dragon obeys as she then flies off to their home. Hiccup stepping carefully as he follows them.