An Unusual Meeting

(Sorry for the long wait. Will be a while until the next chapter is done and published. Bye, and enjoy.)

"Hiccup~" Hiccup shifts a little in his sleep but does not wake up. "Come on~ Time to get up~" He still does not wake up. "Okay, I'm out of patience. Toothless." Hiccup then starts to feel something wet lick his face, "Gah, Toothless." He groans, opening his eyes as he looks at the Night Fury. Toothless stops as he sees Hiccup awake. Hiccup then notices that he was on him and he lifts himself up which causes Toothless to get off him and land on the ground. Hiccup sits up as he looks down at Toothless, (Y/N), and Midnight looking up at him, "Oh. So, definitely not a dream." He says, wrapping his arms around his legs.

"Yeah, but don't worry. I will get to figuring out how to shrink you back to your original size. I just need a blood sample." (Y/N) says, wanting to cheer up Hiccup. The giant smiles down at her and lowers one his hands to her. (Y/N) takes out a small knife and makes a cut on Hiccup's finger. Some blood start to seep from the wound and she took out a clean bottle to collect some. Once she had enough, she put away her knife and casted a spell to heal the cut. "Done. Now, Midnight will lead you to a watering hole where you can fresh up because you stink a little and a bathing helps me calm my mind. I have a stew cooking in the house so we'll eat when you come back." She says.

Hiccup looks at her with some amazement. She was doing so much for him and yet acted like it was no big deal. "Yeah, thanks. And thank you for all this. You didn't have to do this." He tells her. (Y/N) smiles bashfully as she looks away from him, "Well, I feel responsible for your situation so I want to help fix it." She says, looking at him with soft (E/C) eyes. Hiccup smiles back at her with a thankful expression, "It's not your fault. And if I hadn't ended up like this, I wouldn't have met you." He says. (Y/N) looks at him with a surprised expression then laughs in disbelief, "You're cute." She says. Hiccup blushes at that but then shake his head and stands up. He watches where he steps and Midnight takes flight as she leads him to the watering hole.

(Y/N) watches them and Toothless looks at her with big eyes. She feels his gaze and looks at him, "What are you looking at?" She sasses, making Toothless look away from her. She rolls her eyes then makes her way to her house, but before she enters she looks back at Toothless, "Do you want to come in?" She asks. Toothless rumbles happily the runs over to her. "Just don't break anything and if you succeed, I'll give you some of my fish treats I make for Midnight. She always wants them, so they're that good." She tells him. Toothless shakes in excitement at the thought of a treat but then notices his behavior and calms down. "Good dragon." (Y/N) teases then holds the door open for him. Toothless enters and (Y/N) follows him, closing the door behind him.

The Dragon Riders fly across the island as they continue to search for Hiccup and Toothless. "Hey! I'm getting hungry! Let's head back and get some food!" Snotlout shouts to the others. "No, Snotlout! We have to find Hiccup and Toothless!" Astrid shouts back. "Astrid, we've been to this side of the island and there is nothing here!" Snotlout argues. But then Stormfly catches a scent then dives down along with the rest of the dragons. "Whoa! Stormfly!" "Hookfang!" "Meatlug!" Astrid, Snotlout and Fishlegs exclaim in surprise. "Woo-Hoo! Things are getting good!" Ruffnut cheers. "I know! And I'm excited!" Tuffnut cheers as well.

The dragons fly down and they enter the area that the charm protects from onlookers. They land near the pond with the fish and the riders get off them as they look around. "That's.... Odd." Fishlegs says. "What is 'odd,' exactly?" Snotlout asks, looking around the area. "We have been around this part of the island before, but this area wasn't recorded." Fishlegs states. Stormfly sniffs around and screeches as she picks up a scent. "Guys, Stormfly's got something. Let's go!" Astrid commands, getting on her dragon as Stormfly runs off in a direction. The others get on their dragons and follow. Unaware of who, or what, they will encounter.