Chapter 7 gift ideas

Starlight was determined to chase a goal of hers, she wanted to find love. She knew it was dangerous on Megatrons ship, and the fact a risk to the spark if the other was killed. But she had wanted to find love for some time. And she had found the one who made her happy.

"Starlight" a servo waved in her face.

"Huh? What?" She blinked looking at Knockout.

"Quit spacing out on me femme, what are you even thinking about?" Knockout asked.

"Oh uh n-nothing important" starlight said.

"Mhm, well can you take these to Soundwave for me?" He asked.

"Sure" she nodded and took the datapads.

On her walk to the bridge, she began to think about how to start her plan. She entered the bridge and walked up to Soundwave, handing him the reports she walked over to Starscream.

"I need some advice" she said softly.

"About what?" He asked almost scared to know what she needed advice on.

"How to go forward with confessing to someone" she said.

"So it's come to that huh? Well...maybe start with small gifts, something they like, drop hints here and there...do small things for them" Starscream said.

"Ok...that helps" she nodded.

"May I ask who this someone is?" Starscream asked.

".....Someone we both know....and someone who deserves happiness to" she said.

"....got a name to go with that?" He asked again.

"....youll just chase him away...like TC did with mechs that wanted me" she pouted.

"I won't do that, if they hurt you I'll beat them. But I won't chase them away if you love them" Starscream said.

"It's Knockout" she sighed.

"A grounder? You chose a grounder?" He asked.

"I did what of it?!" She frowned.

"Nothing nothing....well if you want his spark, I'd go with waxes and good paint...as for what else I have no clue" he said.

"Thanks star" she smiled and ran off.

"And what was that all about Starscream?" Megatron smirked.

"Nothing of importance to you" Starscream frowned, making Megatron laugh.

(Med bay)

Starlight looked around, she didn't see Knockout anywhere. So she set her first phase of her plan into motion, she made sure whatever was out of place, was put back. Everything reorganized perfectly, items checked for inventory. She left the inventory list out on the counter for Knockout. She quickly left and went to gather small gifts that should or would like.

Quickly transforming after jumping off the side of the ship, she took flight towards a small town. She had managed to find some factory's that she could gather from. Once she was inside the warehouses, she grabbed many boxes of paints. Then she made her way to where they made waxes.

Her sub space was full of boxes of paints and waxes, then she grabbed things that would make for nice decorations. Rushing back to the nemesis, she ran to her room. Hiding everything she sighed as she sat on her berth.

"Busy day?" Starscream spoke.

"I went to gather things like you said, so tell me how do I leave these things?" She asked.

"Leave it in his room before he wakes, or in the med bay, before he shows up" Starscream said.

"Ok" she nodded, deciding the med bay would be better.

"Just no overnights in here if you two hook up" he snickered.

"STARSCREAM!" She yelled throwing a pillow at him.

The seeker laughed as he left the room again. Starlight huffed as she laid back to take a stasis nap.

(Next day)

Starlight ran to the med bay, setting a tin of wax on the counter with a note. Smiling she quickly rushed out of the med bay, and back towards her room. She paused as she hid around a corner, she waited patiently for knockout to show up.

Once she spotted the mech, she ducked behind the corner. Once he entered the med bay she listened for his response.

"What in the world?" Knockout said as he spotted the gift.

"Perfect" starlight smiled as she rushed back to her room.

Quickly entering her room, she jumped onto Starscreams berth, startling the poor seeker awake. Once he realized it was his sister, he settled down. Frowning at her he pushed her lightly so she was sitting.

"What the pits are you doing?" Starscream asked as he stretched.

"I did as you said, he found the gift" starlight smiled.

"Fine fine...but why did you have to jump on me and wake me?" Starscream asked.

"I have no clue to be honest" starlight laughed nervously.

"You crazy femme" Starscream sighed as he flopped back down to rest some more.

"Hehe sorry brother, I guess I'll rest some more myself since I have the morning off" starlight said as she was about to go to her berth.

"Lay down" Starscream said as he held her wrist.

"Yay brother cuddles" starlight smiled as she laid beside him.

Outside the room, someone was listening to the two. The quietly walked down the hall once they stopped talking. Making sure that they weren't heard as they walked until they were far enough away from the room.