Chapter 2 joining Starscream

Starlight had wondered around looking for things to help her surivive, she was so sure she was alone on this strange yet beautiful planet, so sure he brother was gone.

Starlight remembered this saying Starscream came up with when she was found crying after getting picked on.

"If your mind is in a haze all I have to do is look up, there I'll see a light, to which chases my worries away, and up in that sky is the brightest star, who is the most kindest spark alive and her name is starlight" she mumbled hugging her knees to her chest.

A signal tear rolled down her cold metal face falling to the ground beneath her, she looked up at the sky to watch the clouds float by slowly.

(Nemesis)

Starscream had felt a little off lately, he didn't know why, but his spark was pulsing as if calling for someone, someone he knew and loved.

He remembered his siblings and him being separated and he felt when Thundercracker and Skywarp had offlined, but starlight just vanished as if in thin air.

He didn't know, couldn't tell if she was alive or dead,  he growled as he faced the big window in the command deck, watching vehicons and eradicons working outside or the clouds or the odd bird.

Suddenly a memory came back to him, he recalled finding his sister crying because someone made fun of her.

""If my mind is in a haze all I have to do is look up, there I'll see a light, to which chases my worries away, and up in that sky is the brightest star, who is the most kindest spark alive and her name is starlight" Starscream said softly, unaware that he had an audience behind him.

"Bravo Starscream, very well put" knockout chuckled.

"EEP! WHERE DID YOU ALL COME FROM?! How much of that did you hear?" Starscream asked.

"Only all of it, now tell me Starscream.....who is this starlight?" Megatron asked stepping forward.

"N-no one I swear!" He lied.

"Don't lie to me Starscream, it'll end badly for you" the warlord growled.

".....sigh, she's my sister, but I'm unaware if she is still alive or if she's offline, I can't feel her anywhere she just...vanished one day after my brothers offlined" Starscream said with a frown.

"How many siblings do you have?" Knockout asked.

"There was four of us, me Thundercracker and Skywarp were triplets Starlight was the youngest, last born to the star family, and so innocent when the war broke out" the seeker sighed.

"Soundwave find this starlight, if she is indeed alive bring her to me, I'd hate to have a precious jewel of Vos end up in the Autobots hands" Megatron said.

"But lord Megatron! I just said-"the seeker got cut off .

"I know what you said Starscream, but if there is the odd chance she lives she may be here, wouldn't you like to have your sister back, you only family to live beside you?" Megatron asked frowning.

"Of course I would! But what if the Autobots get to her first?" The seeker said as he followed his master along with Knockout and Soundwave.

"Then we will simply take her from them" Megatron smirked.

(Three days later)

Starlight had found a mine with energon in it, a ground bridge opened and she scurried away from the opening of the mine to watch some bots come out.

"Autobots move quickly, it won't be long until the Decepticons find out about this mine" the tallest said.

"We'll be quick boss, those cons will never know we were here" Bulkhead smiled as he began to pull up crystals.