Chapter 5 Autobot Base

Starlight was out flying, having been given the day off by Knockout, she couldn't help but take the opportunity to go flying. Of course Starscream was busy working on the bridge again so she was alone. Not that she could complain, she was happy to just be outside again.

She and Starscream had insisted on staying inside for the week, refusing to go anywhere outside. Megatron didn't know why they didn't leave the ship but nothing he did helped. Starscream was still iffy about leaving the ship but she didn't blame him for that.

"So nice out here" she sighed happily flying steadily.

She saw some birds ahead of her and moved to be below them. Flying passed them, she laughed as they parted and flew like she was one of them. Then she saw something catch her optics.

"What in Primus' name was that?" Starlight asked going down to the ground.

(Ground)

"That was awesome Bulk! We should do that again!" Miko exclaimed.

"Heheh I'd love to drive down more cliff sides with you but we have to go back to base, the cons could show up" Bulkhead said with a smile.

"Oh you mean like him?" Miko asked calmly pointing to the jet.

"Starscream" the wrecker growled.

Starlight huffed loudly as she transformed and landed, arms crossed over her chest with a frown and glare on her face.

"Do I honestly look like my brother to you?" She pouted.

"Starlight? What are you doing out here alone?" Bulkhead asked surprised.

"Out for a flight, then I saw something glint in the sun.....if id known it was you I'd have stayed up in the air" starlight frowned looking at her claws.

"Heh where's your brother?" The mech asked.

"Staying up where you can't hurt him" she answered as she walked closer to the wrecker.

"Why are you out here all alone?" She asked.

"I'm out with Miko, so she can get rid of some energy" Bulkhead said as he picked the girl up.

Starlight looked at the girl with a bored look, then returned her focus to Bulkhead. Until a ground bridge opened and Bumblebee and Optimus came rushing out.

:Starligth! What are you doing here?!: Bee asked.

"Sigh....enough of this! I'm out" she said about to transform until Bumblebee jumped and tackled her.

Starlight gave a shout of both surprise and pain as they rolled, when they stopped she looked at her wings to see the one was bent. She glared at the scout, standing up she was about to attack him when she was grabbed from behind.

"Please settle down, we can fix your wing" Optimus said.

"WHY SHOULD I TEUST YOU!? YOUR SCOUT BENT MY WING WHEN I WAS JUST GOING TO LEAVE!" She shouted.

"I understand and I'm sorry, but please allow me to get it fixed" Optimus said with a clam attitude.

"........Does that old rust bucket even know about seekers?" Starlight asked with a raised brow.

"He knows enough yes, he has fixed your brother enough times" the Prime said.

Starlight sighed as she was lead through the bridge. Both mechs and human behind them. She watched Arcee aim her blasters at her as Ratchet looked shocked to see a femme seeker.