Chaoter 4 teasing Starscream

Starlight was happily humming as she walked down the hall. She had finished another days work with Knockout. The two had grown rather close to each other, she had been working in the med bay for about two weeks now. And she noticed the smile Knockout always seemed to have.

As she faced her door she punched in the code waiting for it to open, once it did she was met with quiet. Starscream wasn't in here yet. Which she found odd. He was always here to greet her at the end of the day.

"Maybe he's working over time again" she said going back into the hall.

(Bridge)

Megatron was reading reports when the femme entered the room, looking around. He had a clue as to who she was looking for but waited to see if she would asked.

"If your looking for your brother, the idiot has t returned yet from his mission" Megatron said.

"What mission my lord?" Starlight asked.

"To retrieve a predacon fossil for Shockwave, he requested a new one since his last one was destroyed before he could start his work" Megatron said.

"I see, and where is he exactly?" Starlight asked.

".......somewhere up north, you are more than happy to join him if you please" the mech frowned waving a servo at his third.

Soundwave opened a ground bridge and waited, Starlight ran through and ended up in some forest, she looked around and listened, she heard snapping and cursing.

"There he is" she smiled sneaking her way through the woods.

Starscream got his pede caught in some vines, he was trying to untangle them from around his thruster but he kept losing balance and more just caught caught up in his pede.

"For Primus sakes! I hate this place!" Starscream groaned picking his leg up again to pick the greenery out.

Starlight sat above him in a thick tree, watching him, it didn't take her long to find him, not when he was being so loud about everything.

"BOO!" She yelled.

"EEK!" The seeker spun around fired a missile missing the femme and falling on his aft.

"Trying to kill me now screamer?" She asked with a pout.

"Starlight? DONT SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT! And we are in a war, I have a right to be jumpy" he pouted back.

"Yeah....but not with me!" She smiled slipping out of the tree and flipped landing on her pedes.

She picked up her brothers pede and started to pick the vines out, he had a blush on his faveplates, he knew she would tease him later. Starlight smiled as she kept picking, until there was nothing left.

"All done!" She smiled.

"Thank you" he muttered.

"Gee I feel like Thindercracker, always taking care of you" she teased.

"DONT START WITH ME FEMME!" He yelled.

"Start what? Who's starting? I'm not doing anything" she smiled innocently.

"Yeah right, cmon. The sooner we find that fragging fossil the faster we can go home" Starscream said walking forward again.

An hour went by before they found the fossil, Starscream held it in his servo and smiled. Happy to know he can finally go back home. A sound altered him as he spun around. He saw movement.

"Starlight take this and climb that tree, hurry" he said.

Starlight didn't ask any questions and did as told, the fossil in her subspace, she looked back down the tree at her brother. Then she looked where he was staring.