The free maniac...(edited)

Hello again readers!

This is bio of Jaune The Free Maniac

Welp it's time too see how much he changed after... 1 month

------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Jaune (no last name for obvious reasons)

Age:18

Power: The HATEFUL soul - his soul producing MAGIC soo he can summon knifes,bones and grimm blasters. Also he can do different types of others soul manipulation like grabbing them with gravity magic or making them unable to stop walking. Also he can make them unable to walk.

Power details: Jaune HATEFUL soul is getting stronger with every kill(with time he will unlock new abilities. And also he's boosting his physical strength,speed,stamina and regeneration)

Jaune personality,likes and hates:He like to kill grimms,humans and faunus. But hate when someone killing animals because he thinks that they are only creatures on this planet who are not cruel unlike others . He HATES slavery... after all he was slave himself in some way. Jaune usuall mood is chearful. He's not racist but like black humour. Even if like to kill he won't kill children's, innocent or old people... Also he WON'T torture his victims...He may be a maniac... but he is not MONSTER.

Additional information : Sometimes he can just sit/stay at one place and stare at nothing for hours... he looks like statue when doing this. Illusions don't work on him. He has hollow eyes with black tears pouring out of them. He can creat illusion of his past self. His hair fully become grey. His height is a little smaller than in canon by 2 inches

Clothes: jaune is wearing shorts which being white with black strips. On top he's wearing fluffy grey hoodie and under it black jacket. And also he's wearing black-white sneakers.

Family: ??? (Jaune don't consider Arc clan as his family)

Friends: ??? ( Jaune got huge trust issues after being betrayed by "friends")

Love interest: ???

Now as i promised a little aftermath part

-----------------------------------------------------------------
                   Time skip after mission
                              1 month
------------------------------------------------------------------

When rest team JNPR come back after completing the mission... they reported that Jaune "betrayed" them and wanted to run... but then manage to kill the "traitor"... No one really cared about his death... someone was even happy... But what about team JNPR you ask... Welp... They got new member of team from arc family... His name Jones Arc and he's 17 copy of Jaune and team JNPR already accepted him... Pyrrha even have crush on him...

But little they know that they all let some maniac who become finaly free... Master all his abilities and get a lot battle experience... Because Jaune were attacking EVERYONE in his way... he wanted to feel more of this NEW feeling... welp he actually didn't killed or attacked everyone that he meet... but people of course said otherwise...