The beginning of end...

Wassup reader's

This and next chapter gonna had a lot fighting!

I hope you will enjoy this and have a fun reading!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Jaune pov
------------------------------------------------------------------

... No he wouldn't dare to... Ozpin... you can't be THAT low-

Chara: Jaune please... run...

*Hit*

Atlas soldier 1: Shut up bitch! No one allowed you to talk!

Ozpin: Ironwood please control your soldiers a little bit... they can have their fun after we get all relic's back.

He wouldn't...he wouldn't...he wouldn't...he wouldn't...he wouldn't...he wouldn't...he wouldn't...he wouldn't...he wouldn't...he wouldn't...he wouldn't...

Ozpin: Mr.Jaune Arc... You made quite a mess around world. But because of your own foolishness you were surrounded by us... and your lover in our hands... Soo... i have a deal... You give us all relics back and this strange device too... You will also give your magic to us too... and we will let you live with your lover in world worst prison...

Jaune:..............................................................................................................................................

Ozpin: Mr.Arc you better decided quicker... or we gonna take relics by power... and you know that you are too tired to fight with half of Atlas army... I will give you 3 seconds to decide Mr.Arc... 1... 2... 2.5...2.6...2.7...2.8...2.9...

I can't i can't I can't i can't I can't i can't I can't i can't I can't i can't I can't i can't I can't i can't I can't i can't I can't i can't... I CAN'T...

Ozpin: ...3... Welp Mr.Arc... I tried to give you last chance but... heh guess you want to do things in harder way... Soldiers you may do whatever you want with her and can do even this here Infront of us if you want...

Atlas soldier 1: Oh hell yes!

Atlas soldier 2: We gonna enjoy this a lot!

Atlas soldier 3: Hehehe... Shell we begin my friend's?

Atlas soldiers wanted to take off Chara closes but suddenly Jaune dashed at them in insane speed and killed all 3 soldiers and than jaune took Chara and dashed away again, this took a quiet huge amount of energy from jaune... Chara while being in jaune hands looked at him worried

Shit... I nearly panicked and let them hurt my princess... And I'm too tired... this is bad... really bad... ahit I'm sorry doc...

Jaune: My princess... please run... i will buy some time... and I'm sure you can survive...

Chara after hearing this started to cry, but jaune quickly comfortade her-

Ozpin: Impressive Mr.Arc... Even being very tired and being low on heh... magic you can still put a little fight... okey if you want to do things in hard way soo be it...

Huh... old man gonna fight? He wouldn't be hard enemy with such old boddy-

Suddenly Ozpin send magic wave at jaune forcing him to summon bone wall

Jaune: Shit! Chara RUN!

After saying this Jaune summoned trio of 2 small and 1 big grimm blasters to buy some time for Chara-