📬︎📬︎📬︎☟︎☜︎☹︎🏱︎📬︎📬︎📬︎☞︎☼︎⚐︎💣︎📬︎📬︎📬︎❄︎☟︎☜︎📬︎📬︎📬︎✞︎⚐︎✋︎👎︎📬︎📬︎📬︎

Hello reader's!

As you saw in last chapter the final battle soon will happen and I'm sure you will enjoy this...

Welp let's not wait and see the battle between god's and an ERROR...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Narrator pov
------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now jaune was murdering Atlas soldiers left and right... and even if someone would injure him he will quickly heal with green magic.

We can clearly see that nothing working against Jaune and he doesn't seems to get tired. Also Chara was teleported by Jaune somewhere. And when most Atlas soldiers lost hope something unexpected... happened...

Suddenly very strong burst of magic happened and jaune was pushed away. And jaune with Atlas soldiers and Ironwood felt strong pressure... Everyone looked from where such strong pressure where coming and saw... and interesting picture.

All 4 relics where in one place meaning only one thing... Two brother gods will soon arrive and it's meant a lot problems to Jaune at first...

But Jaune being in berserk mode didn't cared and dashed right at person who bringed all relics together... Ozpin. And when jaune nearly hitted him suddenly he was smashed into wall by... God Of Light.

And after that God of light brother arrived... they both started to look around and both stopped at Jaune because they felt... his HATE and how many people he murdered... They decided to judge humanity after judging Jaune...

GoL started discussing with GoD what to do with Jaune while he was getting out of wall and healing. Jaune than tried to attack gods but that was unsuccessful. Than he tried to attack again... again... again... and again.

But all this attempts were... useless. Gods were just too strong for him. They were creatures of this world after all. And with time Jaune started to get tired. He used all what he got to win, but as i said before it didn't worked...

Everything seems to be hopeless for jaune... But affter another failed attempt jaune finally regained control over his HATE and RAGE. He than started to think about plan and jaune got Interesting idea...

Suddenly Jaune dashed to Ozpin but was slammed into wall by GoF again but... Jaune managed to take back Dr.Watts device... it still could help him, after all it ABSORBED magic out of reluc vaults.

GoF: Hm... brother you noticed that this beast become less noisy?

GoD: Hm... you are right brother... Maybe this beast up to something-

Suddenly pretty huge magic wave bursted out of Jaune. He absorbed all magic from Dr.Watts device... and jaune started to rise from his knees.

Jaune: Huf... I don't care if you both are gods... i will make this world perfect unlike you! No one gonna have to die!

Jaune dashed again at gods and when they wanted to kick him away while continuing to discuss jaune and humanity fate, but... suddenly Jaune managed to send GoF into wall and than slice GoD and blast him with 10 grim blasters.

Jaune got insane power boost because his HATE absorbed magic from device and become much stronger... Jaune was ready to start round 2!

Jaune: Come here "gods". I will show you what real HATE is!

Jaune half body was covered by hate which made gods angry... they didn't expect this power will show up in their world again.

Soo gods finally focused on fight with Jaune... jaune was pooting an good fight with brother gods for like they said "beast", even though he was loosing a lot.