2

After talking with them for a little bit more the boys left and Serena was left alone in the hospital room, even though she wanted to just give up the things her friends said always came back to her and back lashed her. She wanted nothing more than to forget everything that always happened to her, it seemed that fate always wanted her to be in misery one way or another. She hated it and just wanted it all to stop, from dating a guy in the satellite to almost killing her self to this she was done with giving hope a chance. She reached for the cord only for a nurse to stop her, she tried to reason with the nurse but only was strapped down into the bed due to the fact that she wanted to kill herself.

She stayed like that crying for days until her arm and leg was healed enough that she was let go. She didn't let the others know that she was alright, she walked around until she saw one of their bikes. She hid in an ally way and held on to her heart as she hid herself, she didn't want to see them at that moment. She needed time to herself, when she saw that they had passed her she rushed to the building they were in and saw that they had fixed her runner. She got her helmet and she rushed out of there with her runner, she went back to the satellite and she went to the one place she knew that she'd be able to think things over.

The old hide out, she parked her runner by a wall before she sat in a corner and start to cry her eyes out, she didn't know what to do about what she went through. She wanted nothing more than to just forget everything ever happened, but she knew she couldn't. She had to find her brother, she had to apologize to her friends for being a burden to them...but she didn't even know where to go first or how to even start it all.

So she stayed there for hours until she heard three familiar voices.

"She has to be here some-where, the GPS said that she is somewhere around here."

"I wonder if she's hiding because of what you said Jack."

"Oh shut it! When it comes to her you know we all have to be honest!"

"Will the two of you stop fighting for a day? We need to find her, she could still be hurt for all we know."

Her body froze when she heard their voices and chose to run again. She got on to her bike and rushed out of her hiding spot scaring all three of them as she did. She saw from behind her that they were all racing after her, she cursed under her breath and tried to shake them off. She had shaken off Jack and Crow very easily Yusei was stubborn though, he kept trying to get close to her.

"Why won't you just quit?" She said softly to herself before she thought of how to shake him.

She went on to one of the many bridges and she was cut off by Jack and Crow. She saw that Yusei had cut her off from behind, she looked down refusing to even look at them.

"Serena why are you running from us?" Crow asked confused

"I need time alone." She said sadly

"To do what? To be a quitter?" Jack asked seriously

"Jack!" Yusei and crow said together

Serena held on to her bike tighter. "No! Because since almost being close to death I don't know why I was spared! I'm nothing more than a useless girl around here without my brother around! Of course you wouldn't know anything about it Mr. Big-shot, always thinking about yourself and being so damn conceded! " Serena said coldly towards the end. "Do you have any idea how it feels to be so close to death that gripping for anything seems useless?! I bet you haven't! I have no reason to live for since Kalin disappeared! He was the only person who really understood me and he's gone!"

As she spoke she started to cry until she couldn't speak anymore and she just took her helmet off to cry into her hands. Crow and Yusei both looked to her sadly.